Choosing growing medium for mother plants. HELP!

skinny-loc

okay i need major help people i am a first time grower. sum good new is I Finnally got my seeds! yeah!!!. i have a total of 40 seeds four different strains in which 30 are 100% feminized. although this is my 1st time growin im jumpin straight in to hydroponics becuz i want to master it quick. i have a flowering location of 9ftx10 and a walkin closet of 3x6 for veg. im germinating them right now using paper towel method cus its the only way i know and im goin to place them in rockwool sheet once they sprout. Then once the time comes i will transfer to an aeroflo 36 in flower room (i will be buyin another 36 through a friend next week who is doin the favor of buyin it at location for me to keep my face unfamiliar wit shop). my problem is knowing whether to keep my mothers in soil? or in a homebuilt 5 gallon bucket system with 6" net pot nutes air pump n air stone etc.? i want the easy living for my plants to give out good clones.. also when transferring my plants(in veg. stage) to the bigger room can i take clones off of them b4 switching light cycle to 12/12 using SOG method. becus the aeroflo will be keeping my plants really close together and not sure if light gets everywhere. thanks for reading :thanks:

Re: Choosing growing medium for mother plants. HELP!!

its really up to you, and how quick you need the clones..
hydro grows quicker then soil, but some would disagree to an extent on that too..
:peace:

thanks ill keep ya posted. seeds already sprouted yesterday so far so good once the are in vegetative stage ill try n post up some pics of my babys and set up to get some pointers

I just built a home made cloner box that you might be interested in for when you start taking clones. It can hold up to 23 clones.

If interested; I will post pics for you.

:roorrip:

yeah that would be of big help. sounds better than what i had in mind for cloning. thanks :bongrip: take a puff 2 that one

Back
Top Bottom