Aeroponic Cloning Bucket - how to

Re: Aeroponic Cloning Bucket *how to

I like I like, only problem with using the gel and powders is as soon as the pump runs it sprays it right off. Try mixing some into the water del good and then it can get it sprayed on it and still get the benefit. Im sure to some extent thats whats already happening. The last time I ran my aero cloner I tried something: Plain ol city tap with no hormone and they did just as well:)

I like I like, only problem with using the gel and powders is as soon as the pump runs it sprays it right off. Try mixing some into the water del good and then it can get it sprayed on it and still get the benefit. Im sure to some extent thats whats already happening. The last time I ran my aero cloner I tried something: Plain ol city tap with no hormone and they did just as well:)

Yha the gel and mycros. were washed off in couple days, but the guy i bought it from, who has used several times, told me that it would be enough to seal the plant and when it washes off it would just splash back up.

I just dont know how long before i should wait to see any roots forming. : ?

IMG_034219.JPG

Last two times I ran an aero cloner it was 4 days for the purps, 7 days for the OG Kush and 14 days for the Raw Diesel. Some are super fast and others take time but from my experience if they don't at least have root bumps in ten days something aint right. Then again my cloning experience is limited and maybe some other more talented growers could give you a better idea?

Last two times I ran an aero cloner it was 4 days for the purps, 7 days for the OG Kush and 14 days for the Raw Diesel. Some are super fast and others take time but from my experience if they don't at least have root bumps in ten days something aint right. Then again my cloning experience is limited and maybe some other more talented growers could give you a better idea?

The other day i looked at my clones and i was starting to notice a more sandpaper look to the roots and 1 had a lil white nipple :cheer:

i think i was just taking expectations from a diffrent strand on how quickly they root. It has been a week now so i hope to see more poping up by monday, ill have pictures of a couple if they decide to jump off.

Next question i have is;

Is there such a think as leaving your clone in the cloner for too long??? i was thinking of leting them root till i get a nice ball or 2 inches of roots. Is this too long? would they grow quicker if i planted in soil as soon as i get a couple roots?

SO HERE is the same pic of the clone from above just 2 days later. (10 days from start)

photo_1_82.JPG

How long should i wait before planting in cups is my next question lol should i wait or just put them in strait up Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and add water.... thinking i should wait 4-5 more days so roots get to be least a inch or two, but dont know yet whats best so let me know your ideas on the subject!

The other day i looked at my clones and i was starting to notice a more sandpaper look to the roots and 1 had a lil white nipple :cheer:

i think i was just taking expectations from a diffrent strand on how quickly they root. It has been a week now so i hope to see more poping up by monday, ill have pictures of a couple if they decide to jump off.

Next question i have is;

Is there such a think as leaving your clone in the cloner for too long??? i was thinking of leting them root till i get a nice ball or 2 inches of roots. Is this too long? would they grow quicker if i planted in soil as soon as i get a couple roots?

As soon as they root, just a little root, they're gonna be hungry, and will begin to live off stored energy, in the way of foliage. If they're rooted, 1/2" roots.....bury em in a cool soil, I use happy frog, and they'll do well. water em in good!

Ok ill take your word on the 1/2" thing but you should try putting them in Ocean Forest instead of Happy Frog and then JUST add water. I know that Ocean forest is going to be a better soil to start with, Happy frog is more for transplanting later and suppliments that are needed for flower are in Happy frog, more phosphors and that good shit ; P

Ok ill take your word on the 1/2" thing but you should try putting them in Ocean Forest instead of Happy Frog and then JUST add water. I know that Ocean forest is going to be a better soil to start with, Happy frog is more for transplanting later and suppliments that are needed for flower are in Happy frog, more phosphors and that good shit ; P

All my contacts say that of is too hot for seedlings and cuts, my soil says not to put in anything under twelve inches, I tried it, and they were right, I set my plants back a week.

Mabe i misunderstood what they were saying because i swear they said to drop them in that and just water for couple weeks before you think to nute and it worked with last clones i got but they started in ezyrooters so its a different story :/ ill check in with them today and see what they say,

Hey ill be the last one to admit im wrong untill i have good evidence i just like to bounce ideals off people to see if im on the right track (WHICH I MAY NOT BE ; P)

Ill let you know what i find out either way on that man

Mabe i misunderstood what they were saying because i swear they said to drop them in that and just water for couple weeks before you think to nute and it worked with last clones i got but they started in ezyrooters so its a different story :/ ill check in with them today and see what they say,

Hey ill be the last one to admit im wrong untill i have good evidence i just like to bounce ideals off people to see if im on the right track (WHICH I MAY NOT BE ; P)

Ill let you know what i find out either way on that man

Yes bro, I'm very interested to hear, If the babes can handle it I'll use it, the happy frog works, but if I can go hotter, without the burn I'm definately interested. My friendly grow store owner had both soils, but said to use the happy frog, as the mmj soil, and the of were too hot. I've had one bag for a whole year! The soil I grow with is supposed to be hotter than the OF.

When are you posting new root pics? They gotta be big by now.

im srry im not up at 1 am to post pics ; P

image_1_2_.jpeg
image_2_1_.jpeg

from what they started with they have liffed off in 10 days, tonight they probly will be longer and ready to put in solo cups tonight!

Going to make some more cuts and start them up again!

SO HERE is the same pic of the clone from above just 2 days later. (10 days from start)

photo_1_82.JPG

How long should i wait before planting in cups is my next question lol should i wait or just put them in strait up Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and add water.... thinking i should wait 4-5 more days so roots get to be least a inch or two, but dont know yet whats best so let me know your ideas on the subject!

I bet you were smiling when you noticed the bumps and roots. I like to let the roots get filled in a little and about an inch and a half or so. Keep your eye on the condition and color of the roots you should have em blast white like snow. If you think the water will get to hot and start rot, either cycle the pump so the water get a break and the temps stay down or transplant em. I like to give em straight water the first time but from then on I give em a little food and start ramping it up.
Than again what do I know lol. Alot of knowledge will come from making mistakes. Just make sure your having fun, pay attention and you'll get it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom