african growers

pyro2006

i wanted to know if any 1 has been to africa be4 or is growing right now in africa cuz i need help abut some stuff :allgood:

Hi Pyro2006. I've never been to Africa , but someday I'd like to go. If you need answers to questions ....Ask away ! There are many, many knowledgeable people here that would love to help.

of course and went to sharm el sheikh (red sea) and soon to luxor and aswan were all the ancient egyptians temples are oh sry i was high yesterday when iwrote sudan i live in egypt lol

It's such a wonderful and interesting part of the world. I just wish there wasn't such turmoil in Africa and the middle east, and that the US wasn't so hated. I truly would love to travel that way...safely. Also the hashish motherland...Afghanistan/Pakistan/Nepal.

for ur info it is not that bad in egypt for terroris people just get crazy and want to express them selves so they say lets blow our selves between some people lol . but commonly they are good to tourists and its very cool to go to luxor and aswan man peace.

how are the laws in egypt about the herb? what questions do you have about growing, itll be the same way for anywhere on earth. just have to adjust water and nutrients depending on weather. good luck

its illegeal here but we deal with it all the weed we have is grown here and smells fruiy and the weed planted in sinai and moroccon and afaghani thats it

oh and at last they sprouted i am leaving them under 6 cfs and starting a grow journal and after a day check it to c the pics and tell if if its deformed or what

Back
Top Bottom