Alas, I thought he was a she

Tejas

Ugh, my beautiful Indica was a male all along. After a week of 12/12, those balls grew. I had thought all along that he was a she. Now I see why people subject their juvenile plants to 12/12 to force sex them, so they are not wasting their time flowering males.

This is my first grown (indoor closet, cfl, hempy/perlite, bag seed), starting with 2 plants, now down to 1 (sativa).

It goes to show that flowering is probably the best way to sex a plant, unless your experienced enough to know.

Have a great day, y'all!:allgood:

Re: Alas, I thought he was a she...

well at least you know what one looks like,so its not a total wash:) sorry about the boy but thats a roll of the dice.hopefully the other is a girl. but hey 50/50 chance. this is why I get femed seeds now. not a100% but it gives me the advantage:goodluck:

Thanks fish cake, it is what it is. It was getting kinda crowded in the grow closet, so maybe its for the best. This is my first grown, so learning alot. I think i stayed in veg too long, so losing a plant will give the other more room. I took a cutting of both plants that I had for my second grow, but I guess that I can get rid of the cutting from the male plant, since it's male.

I may buy fem seeds next. Who do you recommend buying seeds from? A sponsor here? I'm kind of nervous having them mailed to me, but I don't know who else to have them mailed to.

Thanks man

hey tejas, yeah I was nervous to about ordeing seeds, but they have it down pretty good on getting them to you. and if your real nervous you can have them sent to a freind or relative's house.anyway I ordered from a sponsor here called single seed centre.you can buy 1 seed or 100seeds. and if you order enough in value they send free seeds. I had them delivered right to my door and the free ones were more exspensive then the ones I paid for. they sent them all in a package that you would never had geussed that thats what they were and it took about 9 days. if you want order a tshirt or something and they will hide them inside. the worst part was the shipping but go figure. if nothing else check the site out and do some window shopping:high-five:

Yea, thanks. I saw their site on here. They would probably be who I bought from. Queen had mentioned before that she buys from them.

So, you start from seed everytime? Being my first grow, I am at a junction where I need to decide my next step towards my second grow. I had read that it's faster to go with a cutting, but I don't really have a second grow area to veg the cuttings, so they are in my closet that is in flowering mode.

How do you pay Single Seed? With credit card?...haha There goes that paranoia again.

What kind of plants are you growing right now? Mine is from bag seed and very sativa-like.

Thanks for the feedback, ttyl.

as far as payment, yes I used my credit card. they make up some other co. name to put on your bill so it dont show that you purchased seeds wich was cool. but if you want go get a prepaid visa or master card and use that.
right now I plant from seed but I have been thinking about cloning. I bought 5 ak48 seeds and have only planted 1 so far so I have some left to practice with
the 2 free seeds they sent both poped but I may have killed one wll I know I did but the othe(critical sensi star) is in flower now and so is the ak48. they are both indica.
I chose the ak48 #1 they were cheap seeds and#2 they have a short flower time:) check out my journal if you want to see them in the link below:)
Yea, thanks. I saw their site on here. They would probably be who I bought from. Queen had mentioned before that she buys from them.

So, you start from seed everytime? Being my first grow, I am at a junction where I need to decide my next step towards my second grow. I had read that it's faster to go with a cutting, but I don't really have a second grow area to veg the cuttings, so they are in my closet that is in flowering mode.

How do you pay Single Seed? With credit card?...haha There goes that paranoia again.

What kind of plants are you growing right now? Mine is from bag seed and very sativa-like.

Thanks for the feedback, ttyl.

Back
Top Bottom