Always Drive Carefully When Hauling 238 Pounds Of Pot

Weedpipe

420 Member
New Mexico - Given the recent snow falls, it's not surprising that police are responding to more and more calls of wrecked cars.

When police responded to Henry Alan's wrecked sedan near Tucumcari, New Mexico, they figured it was just a routine smash-up.

He hit a patch of ice and spun off the road into a snow bank. It happens all the time. However, what doesn't happen all the time is police discovering 238 pounds of marijuana.

After his wreck, the 40-year-old Alan had to work quickly to hide his drugs. That's a lot of cannabis to conceal, so Alan did a fairly smart thing by stowing the pot under a nearby overpass.

Unfortunately for Alan, he didn't think to hide his footprints.

Police saw the trail of footpints leading from the wrecked car to the overpass, got suspicious, and when the hung their heads over the side of the bridge, discovered the hidden weed.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: Popular Fidelity
Copyright: 2007 PopularFidelity.com
Website:Always Drive Carefully When Hauling 238 Pounds Of Pot

I hate it when that happens.I had a friend who used to stash his ****** in coffeemate jars.Thing is he used to open the jar at the spot he picked and dump out the coffeemate right there.Lucky he had good friends who never took advantage.I sometimes wonder if maybe the dope is affecting our thinking processes.Nah,must be something else.It does rain a lot here.:peace:

And the grow Gods said, not today bro, not today...":peace:

New Mexico - Given the recent snow falls, it’s not surprising that police are responding to more and more calls of wrecked cars.

When police responded to Henry Alan’s wrecked sedan near Tucumcari, New Mexico, they figured it was just a routine smash-up.

He hit a patch of ice and spun off the road into a snow bank. It happens all the time. However, what doesn’t happen all the time is police discovering 238 pounds of marijuana.

After his wreck, the 40-year-old Alan had to work quickly to hide his drugs. That’s a lot of cannabis to conceal, so Alan did a fairly smart thing by stowing the pot under a nearby overpass.

Unfortunately for Alan, he didn’t think to hide his footprints.

Police saw the trail of footpints leading from the wrecked car to the overpass, got suspicious, and when the hung their heads over the side of the bridge, discovered the hidden weed.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: Popular Fidelity
Copyright: 2007 PopularFidelity.com
Website:Always Drive Carefully When Hauling 238 Pounds Of Pot

I think a few are being a little harsh on the dude. (LOL) First, yea I guess he's somewhat of a smuggler and while not appearing to have the best of luck, have ya ever stopped and wondered, if you dont grow your own, what the smugglers go thru to get weed into your city/town?

Poor luckless Alan or for that fact, any of us could have had the same accident without "carryin" and would have never made the news. He might have caused the accident thru his own carelessness but then even when you are careful, s*** can happen if youre running on ice n snow. Yea, I know, maybe he should have waited for drier road conditions but when ya gotta meet your contacts, if it isnt now, it might be never.

As far as what happened, what was he supposed to do? I mean, what options did he have? I admit trudging thru the snow to hide his goods and leaving a trail Stevie Wonder could have easily followed wasnt the brightest move but in times of desperation, sometimes even the dumbest of ideas sound good.

Me, I would have thrown the stuff onto the bank, set right next to it and when Leo arrived, I would have just said,"Nope, the stuff aint mine. In fact, I spied it while driving, it totally freaked me out LEO dude, I lost control of my vehicle and here I sit and youre welcome to try and prove otherwise...":peace: MF

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too funny, Freddie!

I would have buried it really deep in the snow and then made a snow angel on top of it. :battingeyelashes: Might have worked.... *LOL*

Back
Top Bottom