Am trying to guess how long left

I have a vivosun 600w mh/hps with the winged hood already. But def getting the cool hood, carb filter, ducting and fans for sure. My current situation......
420-magazine-mobile384311290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790063828.jpg

LOUD ONLY
You got a lot of wasted space my man. Get some more ladies in there. Fill that tent up. In Washington i can do 6 flowering and have more in veg so i keep a constant tent flowering and one vegging and cloning

Yea you are def right. Gotta order some fem and autos. Plus i still gotta get a cool hood and fans because my temps get pretty high.

LOUD ONLY

Got a lot of buds off my line and into jars for there 2 week cure. Maybe 3 if I have enough meds. I transplant my Afghan Kush into her own dwc, instead of a Tupperware bucket style. And my clones came back from yellow to nice and green and upward growth.
374c77baa82deab4b77a9d8cba88fb03.jpg
a62d01480d231e534c34003909e2a69c.jpg
ca38fc8275bf3c7c55ced0d813d53890.jpg
4271529bc5b635517b17c7170ab78d21.jpg
ec8670b4aa633fdb704b88ca27d2f9ea.jpg
94d62c17c86cfdaa8b20be580e1fcde3.jpg
a60848b9475bbc7b07818cc0d897d491.jpg

Sent from my Robin using 420

My mother's going into flower tent as soon as she gets a good bleach and wash. Then flower mother's and Afghan Kush. Am excited BC they are nice size so should be a great yield. Not much training except topping. But before flowering begins I am going to tie her down as much as I can

Thank brother. I can only take part of the credit. She gets the rest. Great strain it was incredible bulk, my blue cheese is finishing its on its flush currently

Gonna do a dry trim on this batch feel like trying to do it dry this time I know it's more annoying but I have heard you can get more leaf off
e368a4eceee5061a5776a0de79352b86.jpg
63fcc32fad79303afeee7095de6733a9.jpg
38e06e723e387fe8a5a42ec9877368c5.jpg
and that's it for this harvest so far it's 5 jars plus thus I am guessing 3 more and ALOT of popcorn, so oils here I come

Hi Ken, how many days from flip did you run these before cutting down? I'm on day 60 now, but it's cold here. The 2 girls at the front of my room beside the radiator look about ready, but the other 4 that don't get as much heat still don't look quite there yet.

420-magazine-mobile1154410124.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1701488346.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2114458704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My pre harvest I always use a jeweler microscope check trichs, if they are milky white and curling back towards bud she is almost at peak THC, so you can begin flush, I personally like a more couch lock so I let trichs go amber, 30 to 50 percent and then I flush or close to that. I am a hydro guy so I prefer a 5 days flush with non pH water and I change bucket twice a day for the first two days. But it's all a preference on to what kind of high you want. Milky cloudy trichs head high, amber 30 to 50 couch lock. I am couch lock. There are magnyfing apps on smart phones. But try to go 100x with jeweler microscope instead. Hope this helps. Also all your yellowing leaves I would yank out. They have lived there life. Try to pull so the whole leaf comes off. Not just tips stem also makes a easier trim and no risk of mold development.

Hi Ken, how many days from flip did you run these before cutting down? I'm on day 60 now, but it's cold here. The 2 girls at the front of my room beside the radiator look about ready, but the other 4 that don't get as much heat still don't look quite there yet.

Hope that helped you any more questions please feel free. I am usually 2 weeks or so past breeder recommend. And I grow fast 1000 watt light bulb, and hydro with high ppm. I push them hard and then cut back towards the end ripening. Also 48 hours of darkness will get a nice extra layer of resin the two days prior to chop I try to keep lights off temp at 60 but for the last 3 weeks I drop it to 50 to get colors to come out.

By the way beautiful plant I am guessing it was a auto??

Thanks very much, this is my first grow so that's very insightful. No these are 5 x dr Krippling incredible bulk and there's a single white widow in there too, all photos. Getting about 10% amber on the two with the yellowing leaves, but 50:50 clear/ cloudy on the others from what I can see. Thinking of leaving till the 2nd when I'm off work and chopping at least the two ripest then.

Pretty hard pushed for space so can't really get in there for much of a look at them so that would at least allow me the space. Maybe I will chop the others too and just get more of a buzz from them!

Thanks very much, this is my first grow so that's very insightful. No these are 5 x dr Krippling incredible bulk and there's a single white widow in there too, all photos. Getting about 10% amber on the two with the yellowing leaves, but 50:50 clear/ cloudy on the others from what I can see. Thinking of leaving till the 2nd when I'm off work and chopping at least the two ripest then.

Pretty hard pushed for space so can't really get in there for much of a look at them so that would at least allow me the space. Maybe I will chop the others too and just get more of a buzz from them!

Make sure your trichs are at least milky and curling back towards plants. Also incredible bulk seems like its done then wait for a extra week and swells up so much. Most of my last harvest was bulk. Great strain i got a lot of clones from her befire i flower her. I would push them on. But its your personal preference

By the way beautiful plant I am guessing it was a auto??

I am so jealous you got the sativa pheno of incredible bulk. I am guesssing she sprouted with a purple stem. Bc mine was definitely indica dom and i had brooder leaves and more compact. I was hoping for the sativa dom bc its not my first bulk grow. But the one i have still yeilds well. And smoke is still great. I am gonna do a kush winter i am gonna do critical and vanilla. I habe so many beans amd so many clones its craziness. So.l am gonna cycle thru then start all over i want to get 5 dwc buckets going with three different training to see whats my best way. One called fluxing or mainlining, of topping and lst, or fimming and just letting her grow like crazy. Not sure which way will be the best my guess is gonna be LST with topping twice

I don't remember any purple stems, but they all started out super stocky and broad. It's only now that the phenos are showing, I had to do a fair bit of defoliating believe it or not because they were out of control .

What sorta yield did you get from yours? I'm only 600w and in 60:40 coco clay mix, but I've fingers crossed for a couple oz each!

Back
Top Bottom