pH and flushing

missywelden

okayso I'm in my third week of flowering and my ph is showing 6.5 I am testing the water before I could the nutrients in and I'm reading in different places that I should be testing the runoff for the soil. So when am I supposed to check the pH and where the soil or the water was the run off and the ppm are between 1100 and 1300. Does that have any relevance to the pH?also I am feeding once every 4 days and not giving any water in between all the water the plant gets has nutrients in it is that dangerous for the plan to do they need to be flushed?II am using advanced nutrients grow bloom Micro and diamond nectar when feeding

id do 2 feeds with nutes and 3rd one with plain water just to help keep the salts down
if you have a good soil you shouldn't have to add nutes maybe just supplemental teas
the ph of the water doesn't matter before you put the nutes in its after that it matters
good soil is self buffering also the salt buildup from nutes and stuff is what will cause a lockout if it happens
that's why its good to water with plain water once in awhile to keep the salt buildup in check
the nutes your using isn't it suppose to be self phed?
do you have a picture of the plant?

I used those nutes on my first grow. I didn't know that they were for hydro when I bought them. But hey, they worked.

I would suggest feeding every other watering. And if the plants get too green, back off on the grow. And don't think that more is better! If you have good color and they are thriving, don't add more!!! I had a lock out at one time but a good flush brought them back around. But, with that said I still have 1/3rd of each bottle left and I will not be using them. I am growing organic with Earth Juice products and I won't look back.

Back
Top Bottom