Flush question - pH

BigDannel

Question about flushing plants... not at the end of the grow, as scheduled during growing.

I'm using FFOF along with FF Big Bloom and Grow Big. Plants have had one feeding of Open Sesame, they're at about 2 months veg and could use a flush.

My question is about the pH levels. My tap water is about 7.2 pH which I know is high. When I mix with nutrients it drops to acceptable levels, however, would this be an issue during a flush? I am not sure if I need to use lower pH water for the flush or if this is not necessary. Will feeding the plants regularly a few days after flushing be ok, or should I feed again right at the end of flushing, as in same day?

I can easily run to the store and grab some jugs of water but would prefer to save the trip and the money if it is not needed. Thanks in advance!

Ok i don't get this ?

You want to flush after one feeding of open sesame & 2 months old ?

Omg, bend that bitch over 'n' spank her hard she can take a little PH swing, feed her half strength PH adjusted afterwards, if ya really wanna go that far...

Ok i don't get this ?

You want to flush after one feeding of open sesame & 2 months old ?

Omg, bend that bitch over 'n' spank her hard she can take a little PH swing, feed her half strength PH adjusted afterwards, if ya really wanna go that far...

One feeding of Open Sesame as I'm at that point in the FF schedule nearing the switch to flower, but I have given many feedings of Big Bloom and Grow Big. Really the FF schedule calls for a flush after a month but I saw that to be unnecessary. I plan to flip to flower within the next week and from what I've been reading here along with the FF schedule and salt buildup on the outside of the pots, it seemed like the time to flush.

Back
Top Bottom