and the questions begin

drama420

i think im gonna setup one of each soil and hydro.. what would b the best soil to use for beginners . i saw one last week that didnt need any nutrients for a couple of months but i cant remember the name . also the seeds im germinating right now when they sprout do i move them straight to the clay rocks and plant them or am i omitting a process . also hen i put the plants in the hydro setup do i add nutrients straight to the ph ed water or do i wait for a few days ? sorry for the long ass message :lot-o-toke:

Ok here's what I would do in your case witch will work great for you. Get some Warrior and some Fox Farm Ocean and mix 50/50 for solo cup. Transplant seedling into it. Now only water cup once a week until water comes out bottom of cup then its good for about a week. Just pick up cup and feel the weight after water so in about five days or so pick up cup and see if it is real light to water again. Now in about two weeks you should see roots trying to get out of bottom the transplant in 5-7 gallon pot with 100% Fox Farm Ocean and 2 cups of Perlite. FFO will not need nutes for about two months. You will then only have to watch temps and humidity.

also the seeds im germinating right now when they sprout do i move them straight to the clay rocks and plant them or am i omitting a process . also hen i put the plants in the hydro setup do i add nutrients straight to the ph ed water or do i wait for a few days ? sorry for the long ass message :lot-o-toke:
When you transplant you will need to do a dip system until roots drop into water. Only have the water to the bottom of net pot. Do not have water above pot. You did not say what kind of nutes you are going to use so I will say just a few things about that. Use a VERY mild mix of nutes less then 1/4 mix for seedling on a drip. If you see tips of leafs turn yellow then that's to much nutes aka (Nute burn) Back of nutes more. If your nutes say use 5mil then use 1mil for seedling.

[You did not say what kind of nutes you are going to use..

Lol because i have many i dont know what i need and whats to advanced for me.. Do u mind if i make a list of all ive reciced and u help explain?

I will definitely look into the items u suggested. Thanks for takin time to help...

Back
Top Bottom