Animals

cdnorden

dude wtf!...so get this....today i go in my woods to where i have had my little pot with a seedling in it.i have decided to start a few plants(or at least try) soon since its startin to warm up down here in fl.i sprouted the seed then planted half inch down have been watering it every day for bout 3days now.it hasnt sprouted and ne ways heres my main point,in the middle of the pot where the seed was theres like a big ass chunk of dirt missing and like all over the ground and the seedling is gone.this is like the 3rd time this has happened and now im startin to get realy pissed.could this be frm animals or birds like sniffing the seed and wanting to eat it or sumtin.

also bout the birds.i have heard that hemp/cannabis seeds are good for birds and they put them in bird feed.has ne one ever found ne and will they grow?
also are they just hemp or do they contain a good bit of thc?

cdnorden said:
dude wtf!...so get this....today i go in my woods to where i have had my little pot with a seedling in it.i have decided to start a few plants(or at least try) soon since its startin to warm up down here in fl.i sprouted the seed then planted half inch down have been watering it every day for bout 3days now.it hasnt sprouted and ne ways heres my main point,in the middle of the pot where the seed was theres like a big ass chunk of dirt missing and like all over the ground and the seedling is gone.this is like the 3rd time this has happened and now im startin to get realy pissed.could this be frm animals or birds like sniffing the seed and wanting to eat it or sumtin.

also bout the birds.i have heard that hemp/cannabis seeds are good for birds and they put them in bird feed.has ne one ever found ne and will they grow?
also are they just hemp or do they contain a good bit of thc?
They USE to put them in birdseed. Now if they do, they are steralized... at least if they are in this country...

Back
Top Bottom