Pine forests

cdnorden

hi yall!gettin sum seeds and gettin ready fo next growin season here.i have 1 problem though......theres these pine forests in my area that no 1 ever goes near(except me snicker snicker)ne ways i thought they would be perfect for growing if i put in sum better dirt for the soil there isnt realy soil its all sandy because it is thick forest with spots where light cums in and no one goes back there either.ok finaly my question,would pot plants grow good in there without being disturbed/hurt/killed from the pine trees and sap they contain?
your help is greatly appreciated-
cdnorden

The soil probly wont be all that good for MJ but thats ok just find a nice spot amongest the pine where your plants will get good exposure to the sun early in the day and kinda shady come later afternoon.....once you find this spot dig a huge hole and fill up with some good organic soil (foxfarms products work for me)

good luck with grow

ya thats what i had in mind,digging a big hole and filling it with good soil.but dus ne1 know if they will be alright around all that pine sap?i heard before its like acidic but idk cause fertilizer is to right?

One time I bought bud and there were pine needles all up in it....it made the weed smell like shit. Plz for the sake of others make sure ur plant doesnt have any.

|-|AS|-| said:
One time I bought bud and there were pine needles all up in it....it made the weed smell like shit. Plz for the sake of others make sure ur plant doesnt have any.

sure glad i dont have to buy mine.....and how could you not see pine needles in it before you bought it :hmmmm:

anyways if your plants are getting good sunlight there far enough away from the sap of the pine tree's so as you dont have to worry about it

The pine needles were stuck deep in the bud.

plus I bought it in one of those new retarted Marlboro cellophane bags so I couldnt really see what was up.

Go To your local garden centre and buy some slow release fertalizer pelets,
They last for a few months and provide a fair bit of nitrogen, essential to groth.
Stick these at the very bottom of your holes scatterd around and pile compost on top before setting plant in place.

Back
Top Bottom