1st timer...the good, the bad, the ugly

Nic_TrZ

Outdoor grow all natural so far
so heres what I strated with

five 5 gallon bukets with one regular potting soil mix for one plant untill I found the FF and used that for the rest...(no nutes have been used on any plant as of yet)
cat

Had a bunch of seed leftover from sum PK I had while back, hermafi plant smoked good and gave me plenty seeds to wrk with...filled an ice trey with water and wrapped 1 seed per napkin...several days later sprouts and whala
100_1982.jpg

Not all of them made it bcuz I only had 1 energy saving lightbulb and it was dec so sunlight wasn't there like I wanted...but 1 did make it and soon was outside getting whatever sunlight it could and was gettin bigger but only by the month....
batch_2_0011.jpg

heres sum of the bud on it now (color has started to show on leaves and buds)
batch_2_005.jpg

by the end of april I picked went to a club in the bay and got me sum new babies (5) sour D and (5)Grapefruit Kush
also I picked up some new supplies few 7g containers and more FF
I didnt get no pics when they were younger but here's the fam recently....
batch_2_007.jpg

got them very end of april and that pic is about a week or two ago...

Now the bad...
They were all doing great until after I placed them in there new homes, RW still attchd....1 stopped growing for a few weeks and few others werent looking healthy due to poor weather conditions almost no light at all that 1st week and a half...but they soon came to and sprouted ...the D was gettin tall and the Grapefruit was gettin so bushy... then all of a sudden I notice dark spots on a few Grapefruit and few days after it took over the whole leaf and dried up so I started to clip the leaves with spots...worked for a few days but now spots are back and its just not lookin as great as it sister in the 7g...
batch_2_006.jpg

Next the ugly
just a day ago I noticed one of the Sour D's starting to look weak...droopy leaves all over but all the others are fine...
batch_2_008.jpg

any further help for a 1st timer would greatly b appreciated...till then or the next up date:ganjamon:

you have a big pot there how much soil do you have in it?almost looks root bound but could be a water issue.stunted growth/drop leaves no yellow sounds root bound. dig in the pot abit see how dence the root mass is.not to hard just with your hand,or your soil realy compacted from watering.

I have for 7g and the rest 5g containers
jus gave it a look and it was a little compact...gave it a good few twist and watch the soil break dwn and become loose again...updated pics soon

Okay so the droop is taken care of...just needed to lay off watering for a ffew days...added sum nutes for the 1st time to them and within a few hrs they were almost all back to reaching up for the sun...

right b4 the droop night shots

batch_2_030.jpg

while waiting for the droop to go away I decided to pull the PK after a failed attempt to turn it purple went to shit....so I trimmed it while it was still in the dirt

batch_4_021-1.JPG

batch_4_025-1.JPG

let it sit like that for a few days outside then yanked it out and trimmed some more and ended up with about a little over an oz to smoke

batch_4_031-1.JPG

Tasty kush smell n flavor...not bad for the 1st

batch_4_034-1.JPG

updated pics of the rest of the champs coming up

Wow nice grow, good job! What wattage are those LED's?

90w for all...got sum blk damnia, sour bbl gum, blue dream and lime hawiian afgan workin under the leds right now...probably have a 2nd grow jourmnal for the indoor babies so ppl can gather their own judgement from them

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

If you find any finished journals just let me know and I will move them to the completed forum.

Back
Top Bottom