1st Grow - Lets Start From The Day I Decided - Purple Kush

MTLweed

I'm gonna start by introducing myself because this is my first post on this forum.

I'm born and raised in montreal and i've been a stoner since the age of 14.:smokin:

Well that pretty much sums it up. :) If you guys have any other questions let me know.

Anyways let me get started on the journey i'm about to embark on. Today I decided that I'm going to start growing my own stuff, as I've been smoking tons of weed and getting to know the different strains out there, been introduced to many strains of weed and fallen in love with lots of them, so I know my weed. Anyways back on topic I don't want to bore you guys with my life story. In the past few weeks i've came across some good oppurtunities and I thought to myself "Why not?" I would like to grow something that i enjoy and will be able to share with other people (Give them the satisfactory that I had when I smoked good weed).

My knowledge of growing: 420 Forums and a few friends. I helped my grandmother plant tomato plants when I was a kid maybe that will serve me a purpose for all those hours spent at grannies house :slide:

This is where I want you guys to feel apart of my grow. I'm researching everything on the 420 forums, but I want the people who want to take part of this journey to join me, to grow grade A weed.

This is what I have so far:

- I have the spot
- I have the mother Plant

Now I was thinking about the equipment.

What are you guys thinking?

Anyways Shit will be slow for about 2 months so Ill be posting Weekly (While I fix up my grow spot)and when I say weekly doesn't mean I won't be joining the discussions in this thread. I'll be adding pics and once the grow starts probably posting daily to get everyone's input and stuff like that.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom