First Grow, AK 47, Am I Doing Anything Wrong?

Midrol

Hi everyone,

I just started growing my own weed. I started with the ak 47 strain, because I heard it is a very stable strain and good to start with.

I wanted to know if I am doing something wrong. Right now I am 2 weeks into vegging, but my plants stay pretty small. I created this little grow room myself and maybe some of you can give me some advice on what can be better.

Thanks in advance!

image.php

image.php

image.php

Definitely stretching, what nutes are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes I think they are stretching because I put my light to high in the beginning, but right now they grow way better. I am using terra grow at the moment and when I will put them into flower, then I will use terra bloom. Is the stretching to bad or can I still try to grow these plants?

Yes I think they are stretching because I put my light to high in the beginning, but right now they grow way better. I am using terra grow at the moment and when I will put them into flower, then I will use terra bloom. Is the stretching to bad or can I still try to grow these plants?

Definitely stretching. Tell us some more about your setup in order for us to help?
Are you using CFL lighting? Because they can be as close as 1 inch to your plants without harming them, and doing that will certainly stop your stretch.
Funky

Definitely stretching. Tell us some more about your setup in order for us to help?
Are you using CFL lighting? Because they can be as close as 1 inch to your plants without harming them, and doing that will certainly stop your stretch.
Funky

yes, I am using cfl lighting. I am also thinking about buying a splitter so I can install 4 cfl lights. I will try to move my lights even closer right now and test it for a couple of days to see if my plants don't burn. Right now I have got 1 computer fan installed for my air flow. Is this enough or do I really need more?

yes, I am using cfl lighting. I am also thinking about buying a splitter so I can install 4 cfl lights. I will try to move my lights even closer right now and test it for a couple of days to see if my plants don't burn. Right now I have got 1 computer fan installed for my air flow. Is this enough or do I really need more?

In my first grow I used CFLs with splitters, and computer fans. I had a small one as an intake at the bottom, blowing over the plants, and a larger one at the top for an exhaust fan. There were times i struggled with heat, even with CFL's.
Its surprising how much heat they can produce in a small space.

So I'd say yeah, youll definitely need more than one fan. You need at least 2, one as an intake and one as an exhaust ,plus ideally another fan to circulate air directly over your plants. How big is your grow space?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom