The First Timers Chronic-les

DustinDope

Ok.. So first let me introduce myself..... I'm Dustin, I'm a Film producer.. I really don't do much besides go to the beach and work.. But anyway... About 3 weeks ago I went to walmart with my lady and we walked throught the garden section there.. I got a crazy idea that I wanted to grow a few tomato plants...

So i grabbed like 4 and we went home and planted them in pots on my balcony..... A few days later I was talking with my neighbor "who smokes like every few hours" about the tomato's and he suggested I grow some marijuana and handed me a HUGE hand full of seeds...

I have to admit I was a tad hesitant but that took only a few seconds to pass.... I ran up stairs and threw them (all of them) into the tomato pots, covered them with a tiny bit of soil and then covered that with a paper towel and added water.. Needless to say by the following friday (2 days later) my tomato pots were teaming with life on a LARGE scale... LOL...

AND MY NEW HOBBY BEGAN.............................................

I ended up with 79 germinated seeds.. all of which I put into 4 mini greenhouses I bought from wally world.. (they have little peat pellets that you plant your seeds in) So now... So this is week 2 of my journey and I will be Chronic-ling the whole trip!

My plants are doing well I think, Although i did lose a few but with soo many I actually welcomed it.. I have one that is growing exceptionally fast... it's crazy .. and the others have out grown the mini greenhouses and I have potted then in groups for now... I'm not sure what strains these are so I'm going to take it slow until I can get the hang of it...

I'm running 4 4ft GE Growlux Floro tubes and 6 GE 30w cfls the soil is PerfectMix.. I have not done any feeding just yet and I plan on doing some research into that before I do... Also I know that there is a good chance that 50% of these are going to be male plants so I am almost certain that this crop will be cut in half or more at some point....

Well thats all for now... I will be posting here every few days with pics and stuff.. let me know what you think....

thanks,:grinjoint:

Photos will be up ASAP..

Re: "The First Timers Chronic-les"

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom