First Timer - Super Critical Autos From GHS

It was due to go off. I've been on an 18/6 schedule, but selfishly had the lights to go off when we go to bed, but having struggled with temps, it makes sense for them to go off in the middle of the day when it's hottest outside. So I need to change it by about 12 hours... should I leave them on for 36 hours to get the right time to turn off again? Temp is currently 26.4°C and humidity is 42%. Happy with that

Yes that will certainly help having the lights off during the hottest parts of the day. If you need to change the time your lights are on/off, always go for the longer period of light on because if the lights on time goes below about 14 hours it would induce flowering. When the lights come back on next, leave the light on for the normal 18 hours and then anytime after that you can set it for when you want the lights to go off next and then back on 6 hours later.

Pretty low humidity but nothing major, it is likely associated with the higher temperature. 26 is not a bad temp but generally don't want to get to much higher than that. Some plants can take the high heat and some can't, all strain dependent really. You are well on your way now, keep up the good work!

Evening chaps!

So I have some 'claw' leaves going on with the little one (LST). From what I've read, this is due to heat stress, however both the other ones are absolutely fine! The temps have been OK lately, averaging 26.5, high of 29 and low of 21. Humidity has been a fairly standard 50%. The ballast has been on 400boost. Other than the claw, the leaves are fine, colour wise. And it's not on all the leaves, only about 5 or 6. I will get some photos shortly...

Hope you are all good!

420-magazine-mobile794278211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435054563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile333267046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1542481295.jpg

Now, the LST one is looking scrappy, I appreciate that, but I'm not sure if you can see on the pics, there are loads of bud sites and she has been bending and turning up to the light as expected. The other two are looking good I think, we have been having a heatwave the last couple of days, so temps have been high 20s-31°.

Hope you have all had a cracking weekend!

Hey Dwang, just popping in before work today while I have the chance since I haven't been around much lately. Wanted to chime in on that 1 plant you are having issues with. I am thinking that maybe this one plant is having troubles holding up to the heat in the tent compared to the other 2. This could just be a different genetic thing between the plants.. at first I thought maybe you had some wind burn issues as well but then I realized that your affected plant wasn't the one sitting directly in front of the fan. Your plants don't seem to be showing any signs of deficiencies so that is a good start for sure! Try getting that small fan pointed just over top of the plants to keep the heat moving away from the canopies as the light comes down on them and maybe set up another 1 or 2 small fans pointing upwards towards a wall or something to keep that air circulating. I'm sure this plant will come out of it soon, it may just need to grow some more to have vigor like the other 2 :)

Hey! Sorry it's been so long, had a really busy few weeks! Here's some pics from today, we are at day 38! Temps etc have been great. You'll see some orange hairs already developing on one of them. Really happy with everything so far, but as always, please let me know what you think.

Peace

420-magazine-mobile890201334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile585362414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1569995110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile634014895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1403788734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071948935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007721829.jpg

Have now got a 6" sucking out thru filter, 6" blowing air thru the cool tube and out of the tent and a 5" just pumping in clean fresh air. I've got my ballast turned up to 600wBOOST and my temp is sitting at 25.4°C and RH at 43%! Maybe I've cracked it??

Harvest time! 8 weeks from popping through the soil!
420-magazine-mobile273493297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile62268933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625010651.jpg

I have to dry these in my tent, I have no choice. I also have my 3 Blue Cheese growing! I can imagine you all pulling your hair out! But it has to be done and to be fair I've read lots of people being successful doing it this way...

I have small car board boxes lined with newspaper and about 2 ounces wet in each box. They have air holes and are at the top of the tent out of direct light.

Let me know what you think!

420-magazine-mobile2038287655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1603373103.jpg

So this is what has become of the pics above. Just the one plant. I got 264g wet. Other two will be jarred over the weekend and I shall update with some pics.

420-magazine-mobile734086160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952164876.jpg

So that's the lot, 3 plants, 670g wet. I will update in a week maybe with the final dry weight. Thanks ks for the help information throughout my grow. I appreciate it loads! Cheers

Can anyone advise if it is better to use the smaller jars or the bigger jars? I'm certain there must be a difference, I just can't work out what!!

420-magazine-mobile1163181591.jpg

420-magazine-mobile982498284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611854880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile385122284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133906937.jpg

So these are the 3 Blue Cheese Autos that I planted halfway through this first grow... they are day 35 now and from my little experience, seem to be doing well! I'll be potting the next three tonight (Big Bang Auto). Let me know what you think, although it seems to have gone rather quiet in here lol. Hopefully people are still looking at the pics for some help and guidance!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom