Super Critical Auto - GHS

goodcat

Hello guys, this is my first kinda serious grow! I started with some autoflower strain.. the Super Critical Auto by Green House Seeds. So some more information is:

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Autoflower but in flowering mode.

If in Veg... For how long? Total until now2 months old.

If in Flower stage... For how long? About 3-4 weeks.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Good soil with just some food for the first weeks with medium volume peat moss with added perlite

If soil... What size pot? 2.9 gallons

Size of lights?
- Started with low cfl bulb about 80 watts total and at about 2nd week charged the 600 watt HPS DUAL.

Hours - 18/6

Is it aircooled? No

Temp of Room/cab? around 77 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 50 - 60 %.

Any Pests ? Not at the moment

Type and strength of ferts used? I used not famous brands of fertilizers! Except maxicrop as i see some fellows to use it! The number of my ferts was 0.7 - 0.1 - 0.1 , 6-0-0, 4-6-8 , Maxicrop, Schultz 10 - 80 - 10. Those with combinations and they were contained with all the vitamins and minerals.

So i was having many problems in this grow but the biggest was the temperatures!! Almost always was around 95 - 100 F until i decided to move out of the tent and move to the kinda sofa which is verey dirty at the moment . Right now the temp is 77 F thanks god! My only concern is the lack of oxygen because i don't have an exguasting fan but they seem to get enough oxygen from the ceiling little holes!( bedause actualy is not the only ceiling but like a second old ceiling). The babies suffer for some time but right now i think they are ok, i think i certainly lost some final weight from the stress. I also used some little LST on the right plant.

Anyway thanks i posted some photos and one video because the photos are not so good! Thanks again! :420:

Also sorry about the stupid watermarked from the software! :)

20150323_180640.jpg
20150323_180627.jpg
20150323_180608.jpg
20150323_180556.jpg
20150323_180546.jpg

[video=youtube;esPyAjt2H0Q]
[/video]

Those are looking nice. How old are they? I have some cash crop auto that are 26 days and started budding at day 24 but they are kinda little im hopeing they pick up the pace. I have them in 3 gallon pots with room temps at 90 degrees F with co2. My first time with autos so still new to me.

They are two months now mate! So about 8 weeks and i think they got at least another 2-3 weeks. Not so quick for an auto.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom