TNR's First Grow

Been doing a lot of reading. Doc Bud's threads are a wealth of knowledge.

Today I'm off to purchase a scale and some Osmocote Plus.

Feeding my plant is so finnicky. Obviously the techniques I'm using for one is sub-optimal for the other. Capfuls of these liquid ferts have done damage to my tomato plants because of my carelessness. I just want healthy plants, and if this OC + shit works, I'm tossing the 50bucks worth of nutrients straight in the trash can.

In other news. GG4 is drinking water like a fish now! It hasn't been a week since I soaked her and she's already bone dry. She hasn't lost much turgor pressure yet, but I'll check her when she wakes up.

IMG_20161013_075912119.jpg
IMG_20161013_075904007_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161013_075052815.jpg
IMG_20161013_075040584.jpg

I soaked 8 of those seeds James gave me. 6 of them sank overnight, so I didn't hesitate. I set up three pots and dropped 2 per shallow hole and put a plastic bag over the top. They're sitting on the bottom shelf of my tent. Pics to come soon.

:Namaste:
Looking good in here! Just remember how big these plants can get before you over crowd your tent..

My last grow I had 3 photo White Widows, 2 Northern Lights autos, and a Royal Haze auto....I could barely distinguish between plants in there...lol

YT

It's been a cool couple few weeks. They say the only difference between a newbie and a master is the number of mistakes they've made.

I'm definitely one step closer to pro status now.
Since my last update, my second grow light has arrived. I bought another Mars 300, and now the entire tent is usable space. It's beautiful. The light fills the space. I'm gushing with joy about what is capable in there now. I can stick seedlings in the corner and they do their thing. I really like it.

GG4 is becoming such a beautiful plant. Strong, tall, and is drinking water very fast. It's almost time to transplant at this point. I think. I have to water it every 3 days now. It has so many strong stalks, and I've been trimming the low, well-under-the canopy leaves off to make sure it's growing in useful places. It's sitting at 15 inches tall from the top of the soil to the top of the highest growth node. I'm wondering now how high I should let it grow.

BN....

BN....

You guys. I really fucked up. I'm so happy I have too.
She was getting paler and paler last week, even as GG4 began to get more robust. Then. I started seeing things. Like, real life examples of the nutrient lockout chart. I didn't even know leaves could look like that. I'll trim a couple leaves to show you. It's crazy.

I immediately went for a transplant. BN had a single thick taproot that ran straight to a pile of perlite sediment at the bottom as well as topsoil roots 2 inches deep. I guess she started drinking the noxious, concentrated solution at the bottom of the pot. I accidentally broke this giant taproot getting her from one pot to another, but I watered her in nicely, cried myself to sleep, and when I woke up she was starting to turn green again.

Right now she's in recovery mode, but I don't really know how to move from here.

So that's problem number one.

Problem number 2 is this.

I uh....
I... I have nasty ass spider mites and I'm a stupid grower and I didn't realize I've had them for a while. I thought it was like, particle dust from... idk. The drywall in my closet when I kept them in there for a week, but it slowly started to spread and two days ago I realized what was happening. I mean, the plant looks healthy otherwise. It has plenty of growth. But these nasty fucks are really going in on my fan leaves!
What do I do? I've been spraying with soapy water, but all that's doing is dislodging them. A No pest Strip is a no go. I want them gone soon. How badly does neem oil hurt my plants? Is there a milder solution that won't damage my plants?

Otherwise, life has been really good to me. The passion growing has given me seems to have spilled over into other areas of my life. Everything is blessed.

IMG_20161016_113435835_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161016_113459108.jpg

Grow room is going to get crowded! These are the bagseed i popped. They're bigger now with different levels of vigor. I'll upload those soon.

IMG_20161017_154326453.jpg

My two ladies on Oct 17th. Everything seemed to be going okay....

IMG_20161024_104236180.jpg

Look at the dramatic difference in color on BN here. This is one week later, on the 24th. That taproot finally hit perlite. I feel terrible.

IMG_20161026_123601840_HDR.jpg

Snapped this before I went to purchase miticides. If you look closely you can see an offender and a severely dusty leaf

:// ://

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom