1st Timer & Unexpected Doctor!

PartTimeGrow

Hi All,

I am just about to start my first grow and have been given a plant of unknown stain that is not looking good to test my setup with.

I thought it might be of interest to see what can be done with this lanky and distressed joy giver.

As_was.jpg

Tidied_up.jpg

In_cm.jpg

I have a 100x100x180 tent, a Blackstar 180w 2012 3w diode flowering led, for background heat I am using a 60W Electric Tubular Heater, CO2 by yeast method and an oscillating fan. The setup is for growing a max of three plants. I know that in this tent I could grow a lot more but it suits the space that I have and could always upgrade the light at a later stage if I ever want to produce more.

Because I am preparing for my first grow, I already have to hand bat guano, canna flush and Big Bud.
First thing I did was to flush with Canna and then tap water. That was yesterday. I have put the patient into the tent today. I intend to give a feed tomorrow with a very weak (1/4 strength) Big Bud and a teaspoon of guano.

Should I put it on a 18/6 light cycle for a few days until it starts to pick up or should it be 12/12? It has been living by a bay window until now with daylight only (I would say sunlight but, where we are, that would be a lie!)

As regards LED lighting. I have looked into this in great detail, both on this site and may others, and read through multiple grow journals and comparisons. I have discarded all grows that did not use 3w diodes and multi spectrum and have decided that LED suits my present needs. I am not telling anybody else to use them, but I will say do not believe the manufacture's or the anti-brigade's claims without doing a lot of digging for yourself. :peace:

All help greatly received.:thumb:

Re: 1st timer and unexpected doctor!

Hi Richard.
Followed instructions for insert image by mistake, now inserted from gallery.

Thanks

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom