2 Blue Dream - Second Grow - CannaCoco - LED - 2018

I think I am at day 45 :) Not sure anymore.
When under the LEDs I feel like I have the beginning of a deficiency but I am not sure.

My fee is still the same.

Tap water at 110 PPM
10 PPM CALMAG
40PPM of cocoA and B
Total of 200 PPM.

I think I am at day 45 :) Not sure anymore.
When under the LEDs I feel like I have the beginning of a deficiency but I am not sure.

My fee is still the same.

Tap water at 110 PPM
10 PPM CALMAG
40PPM of cocoA and B
Total of 200 PPM.

Hi,

I m no expert but have grown something like 12 plants when I count the five on my current grow. What I ve come to find lately is that the red color of my branches was coming from bad ph. It starts with the stems then you see the deficiencies appearing on the leaves. I didn't know that till I bought a ph meter after reading different articles that talked about redness. The leaves took time to start showing deficiencies (cause of the bad ph). As soon as i started to feed and water with adjusted ph (I have to put it to 5 in the mix to compansate the sometime more than 7 that the soil keep reaching) within a week all the leaves were recovering as well as the stems that start to grow green again. Now after few weeks only the very base of my green crack is still red but on the other plants that seemed to have suffer slightly less than green crack, everything turned back to green. The leaves also started to get bigger (like almost double in size). So try to measure your soil ph and see if you wouldn't need some adjustment before changing anything on your feeding program

Looking good man!
Question, are you using any microbes in your regiment?
They'll help break down food to be more plant available as well as combat/correct PH issues on their own. I don't even check my PH anymore!

Looking good man!
Question, are you using any microbes in your regiment?
They'll help break down food to be more plant available as well as combat/correct PH issues on their own. I don't even check my PH anymore!

I am using Great white. But started using it later in the process.

The news plants im growing I am using great white and Myko.

awesome, good deal man!
I put myco down when I transplanted, have been using recharge and just added mammoth P to my regiment a few weeks ago. MP is expensive BUT if you go on their website you can register for a decent sized free sample to your nearest grow shop

Plants are looking good. You have trained them well. I love the way they are spread out. May need a big tomato cage for these monsters.
I will probably use bamboo on some of my sativas and I have had luck with it, during late flower.
It’s hard for me to tell with the nute issue on the leaves. I do not think there is any major problem. I always lean towards the theory that they got too much nutes or could not process them. Normally, by the time they are ready for the next watering they are fine.
Looking good!

I am not a pro but I water every two-three days. My pro mix is a little different than yours so it may not apply.
If it was me, I would let her go without any liquids for 3 days and with my mix up to 4 days. Even with ally that foliage, your pot will feel very light. Like you can easily push it around with one finger. Adding Ann extra fan may help speed this up.
Then I would give it two gallons of water and wait 2-3 days and then you should be back on track.
I am thinking the stress from lst could have slowed her intake of fluids and then more were added and now the roots may be deprived of air.
This may not be good advise but it has worked for me.
I love the structure of the plants.

I am not a pro but I water every two-three days. My pro mix is a little different than yours so it may not apply.
If it was me, I would let her go without any liquids for 3 days and with my mix up to 4 days. Even with ally that foliage, your pot will feel very light. Like you can easily push it around with one finger. Adding Ann extra fan may help speed this up.
Then I would give it two gallons of water and wait 2-3 days and then you should be back on track.
I am thinking the stress from lst could have slowed her intake of fluids and then more were added and now the roots may be deprived of air.
This may not be good advise but it has worked for me.
I love the structure of the plants.

Thx for the advice. I dont think I should let them dry for a few days. If you read all the threads on coco growing everyone feed them everyday. with a good runoff of water too. What I will do is try to give them a flush and test the ppm out. maybe i was not feeding enough nutes too...

I'm with Diggler, I'm just now watering my white rhinos every other day now that they're in week 6 of flower and their roots have totally filled out the 15 Gal pots! I can only push my finger about an inch into the coco before hitting a dense matt of roots. Spacing out the waterings also gives the roots more oxygen too. The more the roots fill in the more frequently you'll need to water.

I'm with Diggler, I'm just now watering my white rhinos every other day now that they're in week 6 of flower and their roots have totally filled out the 15 Gal pots! I can only push my finger about an inch into the coco before hitting a dense matt of roots. Spacing out the waterings also gives the roots more oxygen too. The more the roots fill in the more frequently you'll need to water.

The roots are all over in my pots too.
If you have a look at this thread. everyone says that how to give oxygen to coco is by watering. And they all water everyday.
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
The leaves do not show any signs of overwatering too.

Back
Top Bottom