Budget Grow 1st Timer

BMA420

this is my 1st grow and may be asking for a lot of help.lol right now im useing mg soil and a lot o clfs i dont have much cash to start but i will be geting a tent and hps light and much more in about a month so i wanna start and get something just a lil under my belt i have 2 ...3 week olds in 5gal pals and i have 5 other that just looked out the soil today. i have given no nuts do to the soil im trying to find a hydro shop by me to get some fox farm and nuts i will have pics up in the next few days.
also im trying to get a nice set up plan and price and plan it out on my room bild next month any one wanna input i have a addic plany of room i was going to get a tent maybe 2 let me now also sould i do soil hydro sog? or maybe a lil all o yes the seeds i have now are all mids bag seed will order some when room and 1st grow is over
:420:

Re: bugget grow 1st timer

If it is your first grow ever definitely stick with soil or another beginner friendly mix!
I am using sunshine advanced mix and I really like it! it comes precharged with a little nutes but after you water a few times you have to add nutrients. I also add extra perlite into my mix and a nice layer of hydroton on the bottom of my pot! I want the mix as light and airy as possible since I water once a day. and flush once a week.

check out the how to grow marijuana on this forum everything you need to know in one spot!

good luck buddy

yea i think im going to find a good soil to stick with i have been reading up on thing and have when and read that forn like 3 times i have been doing a lot of resherch and i think i can get this down im just trying to find a hydro shop arond or some place carry a good soil is all now i have this one i hope is a girl she 3 weeks old and eveything is pinke i will have pics up in a few day sry :420:

Welcome aboard, Beemer!

Did I hear you say, you are using straight MiracleGro soil? You're a pot cultivator, not an Iowa farmer growing potatoes! That stuff will suck the life out of your plant unless you do as

shottafire says:
I also add extra perlite into my mix.

Straight soil compacts like mud! You need to add something that will keep the soil airy so that oxygen can reach the roots. Also make sure your pots have plenty of drainage.

There's another cultivator here (I won't mention names) who tried to grow a plant with straight MG. The thing was on its last legs and looked like it was going to die, He finally repotted his plant and used vermiculite and now it's one of the healthiest plants I have seen!

Vermiculite is cheap, by the way, since you're on a budget.

If you're using or going to get Fox Farm nutes, I've only heard good news about them. I don't use them but something similar.

Post some pics and the world will come to your door.

Looking forward to some pics man, keep us updated.

:Namaste:

ggrant thanks im going to get vermiculite tonight i have to get something any way
HazyClouds thanks for stoping in and i will have pics is a few hrs :420:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom