Budget grow 1st timer

BMA420

this is my 1st grow and may be asking for a lot of help.lol right now im useing mg soil and a lot o clfs i dont have much cash to start but i will be geting a tent and hps light and much more in about a month so i wanna start and get something just a lil under my belt i have 2 ...3 week olds in 5gal pals and i have 5 other that just looked out the soil today. i have given no nuts do to the soil im trying to find a hydro shop by me to get some fox farm and nuts i will have pics up in the next few days.
also im trying to get a nice set up plan and price and plan it out on my room bild next month any one wanna input i have a addic plany of room i was going to get a tent maybe 2 let me now also sould i do soil hydro sog? or maybe a lil all o yes the seeds i have now are all mids bag seed will order some when room and 1st grow is over

Re: bugget grow 1st timer

If you mean you have an "attic" that's good for stealthness but they often suck for temp. Gets to cold or to hot easy. But if u can control the temp n fresh air flo it'll work nice. Hydroponics or soil is more personal style... You can grow lots of weed with both methods. Read up on the 2 different styles in the grow room n choose which u prefer. I prefer soil myself. If you get a strain that grows well for SOG then do it if you get big tall sativas you probably shouldnt I don't think. Some seed banks list there strains yield in per square meter SOG if it's a good SOG strain. Or if you can't find a seed bank that lists if the strain works well with SOG technique just get a predominately indica strain that grows short

Re: bugget grow 1st timer

Might get more responses if you post this thread in one of the site's cannabis forums instead of the Member Resources (Website Tutorials) one.

This forum is for questions/answers and how-tos related the site itself.

Back
Top Bottom