Got some issues! 1st timer

drdanks

i have a few goin from seed and about 8 clones in rooting.

The largest sprouted 5/17 and is now workin on its 3rd node and 1st set of 5 finger leaves. It got way hot the other day and i also put it in new soil/container. Now the middle set of leaves are curling up at the edges and turning a bit yellow.

im thinkin its the heat.

i have 8 clones in rockwool, a couple of them have some leaves turning black. wtf is happening?

any help is much appreciated!:cheer:

:yummy:the clones are the only ones in rockwool. they are fresh and a few have started to root in the rockwool. when the roots show thru the bottom i plan to move soil, i have light warrior soil till they have the root system to move to ocean forest. my ph levels are at the 6.3-6.7. the one that sprouted on the 17th is in soil, i have 50/50 light warrior/ocean forest. i water every other cycle with nutes; pure blend pro grow, liquid karma, and root enhancer only for seedlings. im using a 1000w mh, its about 5' above the little ones to ensure the heat is fine. i have two fans circulating fresh air constant. temp is a bit hot in the room during the day with the light, so i put them outside in the beautiful 70-75 degree sunny weather. please let me know if im doing anything wrong or anything to stunt stop my babies from growin.:yummy:

that may be too much on the nutes, FF soils come fertilized already so that could be the problem. Hard to advise without knowing the PPMs do you have a meter to test your soils nutes? if so what is it? the pH sounds good so its not lockout. Otherwise 5 feet may be too far from the little guys so expect some stretching but sounds like your on the right track to some pretty ladies

overlay-round.gif

you can see the lower two set of leaves still have a bit off yellow. they were completely yellow when i started this thread. she grew quite a bit today! overcast, tornado warnings, major winds, and awesome oregon rain! they did good today.

Back
Top Bottom