CFL Small 6 Pot Grow

FAB.

first time grower gonna start with 6 clones will buy then next week geting my closet ready for the grow first timer so please help me out if im doing something wrong will defitntly be geting some indica not sure what im geting yet tho

i have 2 floresent blubls and and 6 Cfls for the veg gonna do a 6 week veg
5 gallon pots 18 gallon reservoir ph will be at 6.3 humidity dry 45 % tep 73*F
going to go with fox farm soil not sure what nutrients to use fans all over the room and its right next to an open window so im not buying a carbon filter

will update with pics as soon as i set it up today when i get back from the store

SNC018591.jpg

SNC018681.jpg
SNC018571.jpg
SNC018621.jpg
SNC018581.jpg

SNC018701.jpg

Welcome to 420mag! Your grow setup sounds good. For the first 2-3 weeks you don't need any nutrients for the plants when they are grown in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. It's a good soil mix that will have plenty of available for the young plants. Once 2-3 weeks pass you can then introduce nutrient at low strength, 1/2 of what it's recommended.

Looks like you're experiencing uploading image difficulties. Check out the uploading image guide. Looking forward to some pics!

Frosty:adore:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom