Another reason.....

Mr.Smoker

In regard to what I wrote earlier today, I guess it doesn't help the fact that I was shot 2 times in the back, I think carrying a gun every where is not the way to live life. Marijuana has shown me this. I have been smoking for about 7 years. I started smoking at 14 and then at 18 I was shot. The reason for that is, My ex-girlfriend was cheating on me and I found and came home from work early one day(I was tipped off that he was there)and they were in my bed fucking....I got really pissed off to the point that I blacked out right before I reached for my gun and got shot twice. I didn't even know he had a gun. After he shot me I guess the inital shock of the bullets hitting me "woke" me and I shot him one time. Ever since then I have trusted nobody. My own wife say's I treat her like "one of them people". That means people that I don't know or trust, I refer to them as them people. I have been living like this for quite some time. I have been on zanax to try to calm myself and it doesn't do anything. Even the Totem poles do nothing. The only thing that has ever taken any affect on me is yes I cannabis. Not only does it help me, it brings me to the point of not caring about it. I have been leaving my gun at home a lot more in the past 3 months meaning, I leave it in the truck. SO thats me.......thank you for reading:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Ah, hope everything gets better man. Yeah life can be pretty strong at times but its all good bro. Welcome to the site.

mister smoker I'am glad you are leaving the gun home. you might want to get rid of your wife to and seek couneling.
I saw my brother get shot when he was 12 yearsold by my other brother. they we're playing with my oldest brothers hunting gun there was a bullet lodged in the chamber he did't know it was in there. the bulletmissed his heart by a half an inch. he did live but it took him a long time to better. so you can see why I hate guns...love and peace to you...

im glad that the green has helped bring a little peace to your soul man. i know it would be very hard not to be affected by those things in your past. the trick is to not let it control your actions in the future. happy smoking. and i hope at some point you can eventually get rid of your gun.

It's really great to see that herb can bring you peace. Guns are never the answer dude. A man who lives a peaceful life will die a peaceful man. Good luck with everything.

Hey everyone. Thank you for your support. It helps. I have been working on it for quite some time now. I have a lot of support from a lot of people. thank you

Back
Top Bottom