Anxiety

Canachris

I've been a daily user for close to fifty years. in the past I have had short periods without cannabis without any sideffects other than difficulty falling to sleep. I've not smoked for two weeks now and progressively my anxiety has gotten worse. not sure what response I expect from this, just needed to vent

I've been a daily user for close to fifty years. in the past I have had short periods without cannabis without any sideffects other than difficulty falling to sleep. I've not smoked for two weeks now and progressively my anxiety has gotten worse. not sure what response I expect from this, just needed to vent
Hey Chris sorry about your problem.
When I started smoking again after 20 years off, it gave me anxiety aswell.
Quick fix is black pepper.
Turpines in pepper relieve anxiety.
Chew a pepper ball or two, or black pepper on your tongue.
Long term CBD has relieved me completely of all anxiety.
It's been very helpful.
Cbd every morning has had terrific health benefits aswell.
Just a thought.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks for the suggestions. got plenty of black pepper, and I'll look into some CBD. if it's cheeper than getting an 1/8th at the dispensary it may be the way to go

Thanks for the suggestions. got plenty of black pepper, and I'll look into some CBD. if it's cheeper than getting an 1/8th at the dispensary it may be the way to go
Hey Chris I just noticed a couple of your posts today.
Are you OK my friend?
Is there anything I can do to help?

Stay safe
Bill

I went for a walk this morning and the anxiety is not so bad, the pain in my feet is another story, usually a couple of tokes will make that bearable. so even my DR doesn't want me taking ibuprofen it's that or the gas pipe

yeah bill I'm a tough ol bird.and have delt with pain an anxiety for some time now. in the past I've gone without weed without issues but I guess old age is catching up with me. harvest is only 7 weeks away an I have a few small jobs I can get to, so a little cash flow will make things all better

yeah bill I'm a tough ol bird.and have delt with pain an anxiety for some time now. in the past I've gone without weed without issues but I guess old age is catching up with me. harvest is only 7 weeks away an I have a few small jobs I can get to, so a little cash flow will make things all better
Ok if you can get cbd , it's great for pain and inflammation aswell.
I'm always around if you need to talk or anything.
Ok Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom