Any ideas?

BOOJO

Northern Lights/Big Bud Auto, 600w HPS 12/12. DYNA GROW 1/4 strength in soil, just noticed this today, any ideas what it may be?. 4 other ladies in the tent show no signs of this
DSC008325.jpg

well i could be wrong in thinking this but if thats the only leaf and place on the plant which to me looks like the top of the plant that has it then i dont think that its spider mite as im led to believe that if and when you are ever unfortunate enough to have spider mites that they start there destructive behavior from the bottom of the plant and work there way up which is exactally what they did to my plants when i had them though if anyone can correct me on that im more than happy to listen!!

also i would agree with jj bones and mono with the fact that its not a very clear photo and a close up would do wonders!!

and you could be right mono coz from what i can see it could just simply be the plant starting to frost up with some thc!!

im also noticing a slight bit of heat stress with some leaf tips all around the sides of the leaf pointing upwards i also notice one or two leaves are slightly cupping down wards, what your temps in the room, ph and how far from the top of the plants are your lights!!

Back
Top Bottom