Any other late night tokers?

I take a handfull of sleeping pills and still Ill be awake...Ill smoke a real good Indica and Ill be sleeping peacefully unawakened throughout the whole night. This just shows how much better cannabis is at solving problems than any other pill or synthetic drug can do. Cannabis is the best thing for your body besides water, food, and air. And hell, sometimes the waters un drinkable and theres no food, and now the world is so poluted who knows what your breathing?

alright, what is the easiest way to make hash?? must know because I have a very big ball of resin of everything I have ever smoked. Kb, headies, mids, low and highs, just everything. I know you use resin somewhere in the process, but what else do I do?? To all the mid night tokers, blaze up, be safe, and smoke your freakin brains out until you feel like jello:rollit:

Yuck resin...I don't smoke that even if I'm desperate. It doesn't get me high, just makes me hungry lol

Ahhh I have the mother in law coming in a few days to stay for a week... and I wont be able to smoke the entire week that she is here. Eeeek.
girlnextdoor, any possibility of baking some goodies to munch on while your mother-in-law is visiting?

it works for me when I go to a concert, etc.

well up late again... started to fall asleep and woke up with munchies and then hit the bong again and now i am about to finally get back to sleep..eyes are heavy smoked some snow caps which puts me to sleep and is the first weed to make me dream in a while. quite vividly. cant wait to see what i dream tonight

alright late night tokers, do u find that sativa strains don't help you sleep well right b4 night? jus curious last night i picked up some sativa and i couldnt fall asleep

fell asleep on the couch earlier and the old lady left me there. i woke up at about 2 an have been up since blazin....im frigin faded now so my stomach and head feels better...time to sleep. good night all. the bubbakush and ogkush hash did me in this evening.

It is 2:40 and I am ripped. Smoking some stuff a friend gave me a bowl or two of. He was kind enough to do so because my guy is taking longer getting my stuff because he wanted to get some white widow for me to try. It'll be my first time with that strain.

Anyways, been doing bong hits, watching Sarah Silverman Show, and thinking of getting to bed soon for my 10am Psych class... wow I'm kinda rambling.

Peace and love ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom