Anybody using Lushled lighting

Thanks for reply I use them too
2014-01-12_08_53_39.jpg
2014-01-12_08_45_24.jpg
2013-12-09_20_31_50.jpg
just wondering if anyoneelse or just mkushington and I .

What has been your experience so far, Dusty? I haven't grown in five or six years, now, and I haven't kept community ties since overgrow was shut down, but I'm thinking about firing it up again. I moved to CA and have my doctor's recommendation, now, so it's high time I get a grow started. Anyway, LED lighting was a new concept when I shut down my old HPS grow, but it seems they have come a long way. I've been researching the topic to death, and LushLED is in the running for my new lights. Which model(s) do you have? Also, any idea what the "2x lens" option is on the ordering page (e.g., https://stores.lushledlighting.com/herbalvador-1/)? It just says "increases light intensity." That makes me wonder why you would ever *not* pick that option. Possibly it reduces footprint?

Thanks!

Yeah I think it reduces foot print not sure . These lights are badass I fkd up my first run hearing everybody say reduce nutes for led ran ppms at 400 all through flower and still got 2.5 onces a plant off about 5 weak veg. I got ppms up this go and the bottoms are really suprising me the nugs that I usually lolly pop are going into a jar.

Back
Top Bottom