Anyone else know of the breeder Louiz Fritzman

I got some Paraguayan Cohiba and Manga Rosa many years back from BSC and L. Fritzman, sadly the seeds where hard to germinate. I still have 3 left from each sativa.

I am growing the sativa seed of the pink mango that I bought on Amazon seeds, it has a very good smell, can anyone tell me more about this species?

He had health problems, especially with his knees, and was unable to carry out his work in 2012.
He passed away around 2015 in his home state, Rio Grande do Sul, southern Brazil.
His family has considerable relevance in organic farming in their home state, but there is no information that anyone has continued his work with Cannabis.

Brazilian seeds are for sale through other Brazilian sellers and finding the good ones is not an easy task.

I am growing the sativa seed of the pink mango that I bought on Amazon seeds, it has a very good smell, can anyone tell me more about this species?
News?
If you kept a cultivation diary it would be one of the only ones on forums around the world.
And the community would be very grateful.

A thread é sobre o Brasil. Se não tem capacidade de entender a língua, não abram uma thread sobre o Brasil, onde se fala português. As traduções deveriam ser de inglês para português e não o contrário.

Back
Top Bottom