Anyone know what this is?

25% is killer, 29% is amaaaaaazing,,,, 37% return from washing flowers has never happened...lol hitting 18%+ is good. 20% is great. 25% is amazing. 29% is insane. Lol this is fun. I am also very tired. One more disti dab then I'm done for the night. :passitleft: :Namaste: cheers.
"
I kind of thought "4 ounces per pound " is 25% (4/16) and "6+ ounces per P" is 37.5%(6/16) :thumb: I also kind of think you are as tired as I am.:laughtwo:

"
I kind of thought "4 ounces per pound " is 25% (4/16) and "6+ ounces per P" is 37.5%(6/16) :thumb: I also kind of think you are as tired as I am.:laughtwo:
I truly am. Not even gonna lie haha. I was bouncing back n forth to kg and pounds....

4 ounces is what you want to get when blasting a 'pound's min. So 25% To make it all worth while. If you get 6 your beyond laughing. Some markets you can sell concentrates for $800-$1,400 cad a ounce! So in that case. Even getting 2 ounces would be profitable..

Now i must bid you farewell. I am zombified. Finish this tomorrow ! Lol o_O:ciao:

Good morning! Whatever time this is I'm likely asleep or gone. :laughtwo:
Starts at $800 CAD an ounce? Oh my! I've got a friend who keeps bugging me for wax (he offers to pay but that would break a personal rule; you can't get me for sales if I don't sale it), so even though that's likely wholesale it sounds like he needs to head North for a couple of month's supply. . . . can a person even buy that quantity at a dispensary? I'm not in a legal State so I've never bothered to visit one. Or is this an "unofficial" amount that he'd need a little "finesse" in asking for?

Good morning! Whatever time this is I'm likely asleep or gone. :laughtwo:
Starts at $800 CAD an ounce? Oh my! I've got a friend who keeps bugging me for wax (he offers to pay but that would break a personal rule; you can't get me for sales if I don't sale it), so even though that's likely wholesale it sounds like he needs to head North for a couple of month's supply. . . . can a person even buy that quantity at a dispensary? I'm not in a legal State so I've never bothered to visit one. Or is this an "unofficial" amount that he'd need a little "finesse" in asking for?
Good morning :)

Yup a person can. Depending on their connections and whom you know at the shop.. But you can also dispensary hop, if you go to several to collect weight. But it's the most expensive way of going about it.

Good morning :)

Yup a person can. Depending on their connections and whom you know at the shop.. But you can also dispensary hop, if you go to several to collect weight. But it's the most expensive way of going about it.
Edit: I just noticed the time of your reply; damn you are up early!
So what is the max weight of concentrate one can buy at a single shop if one wants to smurf (hop) around to several shops? I'm actually asking for a friend :rolleyes: I kind of figure a few times of doing that one ought to be able to develop a relationship at least one of those shops for a larger purchase.
Seriously, it's for a guy who is willing for me to give him a little off the top when I make some (not in legal State so it's best to vape in public) but would like much more than I'm bothering to do. I know you guys like your concentrate but I much more prefer flower:ganjamon: This idiot is buying black-market vape carts of the same sort that is causing the outbreak of pop-corn lung in the States.

Back
Top Bottom