Anyone seen this before? Help

Cira2195

420 Member
96D6E35D-BC9A-4451-BCE2-ADC322611260.jpeg
77B37BC5-6911-4E48-846A-4860B623B6FE.jpeg

These are 2 week old seedlings the top is a Alaskan purple and the 2nd is strawberry shortcake both from seedsman genetics.
E7A91F54-F5A6-4EFD-8A11-DB9770851454.jpeg

In comparison to the other ones they are lacking hard

Took your advice and moved them to pots :) 1 of them (Alaskan purp) was saved the roots where white and looked good however the other one had just 1 main root coming off stem with no roots branching off. So I will see if the alaskan purple can pull through.

How did you know that the seedling only had the single main root? With those peat pods you shouldn't be able to see the roots. You don't take the seedling out, you plant the whole thing.

How did you know that the seedling only had the single main root? With those peat pods you shouldn't be able to see the roots. You don't take the seedling out, you plant the whole thing.
The one I was referring to a single root coming off the main stem was dead so I pulled it to look at the roots. I had 2 separate plants have this issue

That is the problem with seed bank bred seeds. In most case's they don't breed them. For the older folks think of them as generic food. Made by who ever and put in a plain white package. They started out as just freebies companies could give out with orders. Nowadays they are selling that shit.

Seedsman may be different I don't know. I won't grow these seeds anymore. I have grown these type of seeds from at least 5 different places. Best I got was just OK. I even had the same abnormalities in 2 different strains from 2 different companies from 2 different continents. So much the same they had to have been made by the same person.

When they are charging money for crap seeds that cost little to make. It is easy to replace when they have too.

Sorry Seedsman. That's reality.

On the bright side they also sell hundreds of well bred strains. Made by well known breeders. Please people! Wait a little more time! Spend a few more dollars and be happy with what you get. They are in business to sell the breeder strains. Their own strains are mostly to attract buyers with freebies.

Back
Top Bottom