Anyone still down with Cypress Hill?

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
anyone still down with Cypress Hill? they are by far my favourite group to listen to while stoned, even B Real's mixed tapes the Gunslinger 1 & 2. I just got a signed copy from B Real personally because I am a moderator for his solo site and am in charge of the i love you mary jane and grow room sections. Very nice guy and we keep in contact via email and a couple mutual friends.

Love Cypress Hill. How can i get b. Real Mix tape? and tell him I make beats!lol

Thats pretty cool that you know people like that. I'm not really into rap that much but I do like Cypress Hill prettymuch more than anythig else in teh rap catagory.

from what i have heard of them they are very good, most recent thing i picked up associated with cypress hill was GZA Vs. DJ Muggs an album i thoughoraly enjoyed

Yeah I want those Gunslinger Mixtapes!!!! I gotta complete my Cypress Hill collection.

They certainly have their classics. I remember the Skull & Bones album. One disc rap, one disc rock type shit. It had Rap Superstar and Rock Superstar. But Cypress Hill's best work was their colabro with the London Symphathy Orcestra.. Remember that?

Cypress is the shit...no doubt...best music wen ur stoned...u can feel the whole groups chemistry wen your stoned or not...and for any 1 livin in va/md/dc cypress is playin @ hfs this saturday

Cypress Hill - Child of the Wild West,
Wish I didn't lose the bulk of my Cypress when I reformated my Hard Drive.

Back
Top Bottom