Are buds the last to die?

Ncfinestbud

hello community I just have a simple question, I've been flushing my ladies for 8 days now and they are on day 50 of flower. I'm growing in soil and my Ph is 6.5 and the stems are still bright green, however many of the leaves are dying off under the canopy and the lower bud sites are maturing faster than the top. My question is are the budsites dying along with the leaves or do the buds live much longer than the leaves?

thanks for the input! its just that ive noticed during the flush stage leaves will begin dying off from the buds absorbing the last bit of nutrients out of the leaves which seems to kill off some of the leaves, at least in my case. Can the lower buds die if there are no leaves around them? and if so can I just harvest the lower buds earlier and wait for the top to fully ripen? Could I harvest too many lower buds and cause stress in the last few days of my ladies live's?

Well unfortunately im not on a perpetual harvest but that is my goal one day :rollit: but im only gonna chop 3 or 4 buds off of the bottom so there is little stress on the plant and there is about a weeks difference between the top and bottom and this is all for my dome so I will have some budz to smoke on while Im trimming up the rest of the plant later

i kind of have the same problem but oppisite, my top is lookin nice, and in a couple days it looks to be ready to harvest, but below its just starting to start budding, mainly just got all those thricanoms and they havent turned color yet, what should i do? chop the top and wait for the bottom?

Back
Top Bottom