Are my conditions bad enough to get the card?

420yet

So I use mj for various reasons...back pain, muscle relaxer, stress, sleeplessness, and anxiety. I don't have my mmj card yet because I'm concerned that the drs are not going to consider my conditions to be severe enough (oh, and to come up with $300 while unemployed is a little difficult--fuck!). I have stress and anxiety in my life (who doesn't), but I don't see that listed as a qualifying condition in MI (I hear it is in CA). I don't want to take clonazepan or any of the other chemical crap. I just want to be able to smoke a bowl :bongrip: at the end of the day and chill the fuck out. I also don't want my medical records all fucked up. The more shit you tell your dr. the less likely you are to qualify for an individual insurance policy (or if you do qualify, they will jack your rates up by as much as 100%--assholes!). I'm scared to tell the dr. anything. Catch 22 if you ask me. Has anyone out there in MI been able to get the MMJ card due to stress and anxiety or nonpersistent back pain? I noticed there is a section on the application that says, "Other". I want to know what "other" things would be a qualifier. I've tried to stop smoking pot, but its the only thing that helps even me out and keep me from blowing up. Otherwise I get so worried about bills, finding a job, taking care of family, trying to find a second vehicle, etc. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine), I also injured my back 2 yrs ago, but it's fine now...just gets sore now an then. I see that on the "valid conditions" list for Michigan that "chronic and severe pain" is a qualification. I'm wondering if they will sign me off. I haven't taken a prescribed pain med for the back since 2 yrs ago when it happened. By the way, went to a medical clinic and they prescribed me a pain med and a muscle relaxer to me. those didn't do shit! I could barely move--excrutiating pain. Instead, I smoked bowls and went to the chiropractor and I felt like a million bucks after 1-2 days. fuck the drs and drug companies! Those "pushers" make new oxy-crack-heads everyday--won't touch that chemical bullshit! Oh, and I love the way drs get bonuses for how many drugs they traffic (I mean prescribe)! sick and tired of being scared that the pigs will bust me for minding my own biz and self-medicating. Would love some advice. What do you think is my best bet? Either back pain or anxiety? I'm sure I'm not the only one that is wondering if I will qualify. Thanks guys and gals and stay high!:thanks:

Re: Are my conditions bad enough to get the card???

I got mine for insomnia, and joint pain ! When I called for a renewal the doc asked me 2 questions 1 have you been arrested ...no, have you dad any trouble getting meds ...no. Ok stop by the office and pick up your renewal ...120 bucks thank you ...its a joke !!

Hey there 420. I dont know where you live but in Mt.Morris michigan there is a doctor named scott graves who will sign for you for $100.00. I have used him and also sent over 50 people to him. No paper work needed. Call and make a appointment with him. Tell him you have chronic lumbar pains in you lower back.:thumb:

careful all on posts
!

Re: Are my conditions bad enough to get the card???

Sounds more like a scam.

Well thats almost the norm out here ! Once you get your card it can be renewed over the phone !! I got mine a year ago for insomnia and back pain,the only place I've ever had to show it is at a dispensary ! Works for me ..Just wait till it's legal ! some day will be walking into your local 420 store , (they bought out 711) to pick up milk eggs and 1/4 oz of kronic !! :wood:

I have a buddy who got in a car accident... Drunk... Got a Dui... Completely his fault and he ended up getting one for his back pain from his accident.

I have mine in the state of Washington, The main thing they need is medical records stating you have some sort of condition that qualifies, I don't know how much medical history you have built up, but I would assume you would be able to get one no problem. Just watch out for scams, there are a lot of places that act legit but are far from it, and when you need there help in the legal field they wont be any were to protect you or help you in court.

Back
Top Bottom