Are my plants going out of preflower or what? Crazy sudden growth.

samy109

I've had a plant growing for a few weeks in a microgrow with 110w of cfl half red half blue spectrums... its been growing at a slow steady pace, slowly stretching toward the light, growing more and more bud nodes, so I think its going to be like 2 huge colas, 3 big colas.. but last night, in a matter of about 8 hours, the plant grew like 3 inches, stretched waaaay into the light, noticed all the preflowers were dieing too... so maybe this is the transition to full flowering? is it still going to stretch more? Its already so tall! the buds up and down the main stalk, well the stems of those little side buds, also just about doubed over night, when normally they dont change too much. So its like WOW.

Also 12/12 from seed.

It doesn't say when you flipped them to 12/12. But, when you initially flip them to 12 on 12 off, they tend to stretch for 2 to 3 weeks. Then they start packing on the little white cottonball flowers and the stretch slows way down.

yeah it never truely stops, just goes back to a slow steady rate..... but they've been in 12/12 from seed forgot to say.

Well, I suppose if you put them in 12/12 from birth, then they would probably get that same stretch about the same time they become sexually mature.

Back
Top Bottom