Are these male or female with seeds?

MuckyDucky

Can someone identify?? At first I thought they were seeds but they also resemble male flowers. The plants are all female, almost 7 weeks into flowering. I have been unable to find any bananas. Do all hermies look like bananas or can some look like male flowers?

Any opinions welcome https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/welcome.gif

rt-upper1.jpg
left-upper.jpg

Give the pod a bit of a squeeze, if it feels hard then it is a seed. I am new to this, and dont know 110% for sure, but I would say it is a seed by looking at the pic, but you can also end up with male flowers on your female plant if it is hermie. I think the bananas are just male flowers that are not fully developed.

I will try squeezing one. Actually, I was thinking about trying to make some female seeds next run using colloidal silver so if they are male I will try to collect some pollen instead.... that is if they don't go hog wild hermie on me. I think I stressed them some.. first time with a hydro setup and SCROG.

If there is just a few male sacs think it would be ok to use the pollen?

Yep, I squeezed 'em and they feel hard like seeds. So far I can't find any bananas on my plants... Think they would be more likely to hermie if planted compared to a female seed?

Back
Top Bottom