Auto Critical & Cash Crop Auto Grow

thebeast27

On Vacation
hi well here I am again lol. this time I want to try just 2 plants 1 of each as stated above:). auto critical from kera. and cash crop auto cream of the crop. both these plants are autoflowering seeds. I will upload pics soon of the grow room. these plants will be grown in standard soil just to see the difference from fine grade. and these plants will be grown under a 600 watt hps. veg times 18/6 with the 600 watt hps and when I see the girls start to flower im going to flip to 12/12 of light with the same light 600 watt hps. again I just want to see the difference as I have tried this method before with very good results. also in the tent is a 9 inch fan awhich will always be on when light is on and have ducting going to a window for a constant feed of fresh air ifind plants really enjoy that:). I don't use any ph metres or any type of kits to keep track of ph or anything else. I like to use my eyes only. that's how I learned and how I will continue to grow. my feed for veg will b part a and b advanced nutrients this feed is ph perfect and is very good for vegative growth. and molasses I will give my plants all through there life from start to finish. also I have calmag incase needed lol. superthrive if needed lol. and for flower I have advanced nutrients bloom. and pk 13/14 for flower and mid flower I have flower booster dutch pro explode. very good stuff. well I think that's everything for the moment any questions just ask:) will be back shortly with pictures. good day all.

Re: auto critical and cash crop auto grow

DSC_004014.JPG
the grow room for the 2 plants:)

DSC_03572.JPG
i dropped the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours and then put them in tissue in between 2 plates in a dark cupboard for 24 hours to.germinate the seeds. I always have 100 percent sucess with this method:)

DSC_03623.JPG
and the same for cash crop auto straight into there final pots is important autos dont like to b repotted. Not good for growth. I.did alot of reading and thinking of the choice of seeds before i picked these to grow. So lets see what time will.bring. I hope they love me as much as i love them ha ha:) will.update every 3 days let abit of growth take place. Comments welcome:) happy growing every1 on 420 magazine:)

I have been asked alot about the lighting on autos whats best and whats not and i.have tried 18/6 from.start to finish and i also tried 18/6 on an auto.for veg then.flipped to 12/12 from when.i.see them.flower still with great results. So to.put the wondering to.some peoples mind. I.have decided this grow i am gna veg these to plants 18/6 veg then.when.i see the ladies flower il flip to.12/12 for all the flowering period then ul see for urselfs. Pictures dont lie:) ha ha. Well happy growing ppl. Peace

Hey every1 well.the seeds are 6 days old today still young ones heres some pics:)
DSC_03813.JPG
this plant is cash crop auto:)

DSC_03856.JPG
and again auto critical also looking very happy. I.have given these plants take root and multi total dutch pro. So they should be growing a beautiful.root system under there. will give part a n b grow dutch pro tomorrow im.sure they will.enjoy a little snack:) well thats all for now. Good day every1 and happy growing:)

hows it going Beast :roorrip: nice start here, i was thinkin of using outside aswell sometime to cut the price and journey of getting some:) ur soil looks decent from the pics anyway, is that just any random soil from the garden or was it the best of ur garden soil?(from a compost area or anything) if u kno what i mean?haha. u should throw in a bit of perlite next time aswell air up the sol abit more and as far as i kno i think ud be better with 18H light all the way through with autos u should get an even better yield:yummy: ill be watching now and again se how it getting on :Namaste: :peace:

Hi there im all good and thanks. And i.have done 18/6 from start to finish before and the 12/12 flip from flower and same results. And yea i normally have perlite in.my soil but like i say this an experiment see how.they grow in.standard soil nothing added but feed nutes. So.see how they take to that lol. My soil is not from my garden lol iv never tried tried just.diggin up my garden and planted my young ones ha ha
DSC_03864.JPG
. Here a pic of the soil that using for these 2 plants :)

And dont ask about why the bag so big. I.sent my bro 2 the shop and said get me enuf 2 pot 2 plants so.he came bk with a 70 litre bag??? Lol So what u see in pic is what will not be used i got what wanted out of it and thats whats left lol. Indochronic here u can have it ha ha!!:)

Well Beast its been a month since you posted last, how's your girls doing, got any pic's of the in-between time? Just trying to see how the cash crop does, I have a few of those beans that's been waiting on me to finish getting my closet together so I'm trolling to find what others who have grown them think of them.

Thanks,
Raziel819

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Im very sorry people these plants and grow had to be fucked off. Bad times i kno.but promise when i next have room in tent bout 4 weeks i will sprout anothet critical auto and grow till the end il start it on this journel when i do. Sorry again. Il be back. Peace for now ppl !!

Back
Top Bottom