Auto flower outdoor

Anyone know what’s a good auto flower for outdoors does well? I’m in northern Ontario?
Hey brother, welcome to the forum......from one Ontarian to another.
Why do you want to source an auto for outside if you don't mind me asking? Reason it sounds odd is because you have plenty of time to plant a photoperiod outside and get a much larger yield. Autos only get so big before they flip, Photos will be dictated by the sun, therefore theyll be in veg (growth) mode much longer.

Hey guy I realize that I been doing that for a least10 years. This year I don’t have a lot of time working long 12 14 hours shifts and I have to get my gf to watch them lol so I want to make it easy for her not worried about yields atm. I want to at least 20 of them I have a greenhouse would be looking to do 4 diff strains to see what works best.
Thank you for the warm welcome I love this site.

I wish i had some off the wall wicked suggestions for Autos, but I don't.

Honestly I have no idea on nutes to use I am pretty much organic home made compost type of guy. My garden area is a mix of southern Ontario clay, chicken manure, peat and home made compost so my outdoor grow is more of a just add water
Nice always wanted to try it that way. I live on a farm so I have everything I need here maybe I’ll do some trial testing to see what works best.

Nice always wanted to try it that way. I live on a farm so I have everything I need here maybe I’ll do some trial testing to see what works best.
Yeah same here well hobby farm so we have our own supply of chicken manure straw and composting so just work it in well and drop a seedling in between the tomatoes and peppers keeping it some what hidden

Back
Top Bottom