Auto Sour Diesel - Help with Low Stress Training for her please!

Fiete

Hi Guys!

I saw a Thred whre someone do the LSR Technik bei Autoflowers and it looks Great!!!
i will do it also but i never do it and this pics only dont help me! I have 2 Auto Sour Diesel by Dinafem :) my Plants are now 15 Days old, the Container is a Airpot 7,5 Liter and the Medium is 60% Soil, 30% Coco, 10% Perlite...

What Material i need for LRS and when i must Beginn this Stuff? I grow on my Balcony after Vegi Day 30 first under 32 Watt CFL ;)

I hope somebody can tell me how i do this LSR Right...

Auto_Sour_Diesel_Vegi_Tag_15_2_.jpg
Auto_Sour_Diesel_Vegi_Tag_15_1_.jpg

I looked at that post you showed but everything ive ever known on auto's advises not to cut the plant or do anything that will stunt it. They have a internal clock the more you stunt it the smaller your yeild is. They dont even like to be transplanted most of the time they will be planted in there final spot from seed. 3 gallon being the standard. Normally they will start of slow and when the tap root hits bottom they explode. If you do decide to cut on your auto dont cut them all I would only cut one for an experiment I dont think you will be happy with final results.

I looked at that post you showed but everything ive ever known on auto's advises not to cut the plant or do anything that will stunt it. They have a internal clock the more you stunt it the smaller your yeild is. They dont even like to be transplanted most of the time they will be planted in there final spot from seed. 3 gallon being the standard. Normally they will start of slow and when the tap root hits bottom they explode. If you do decide to cut on your auto dont cut them all I would only cut one for an experiment I dont think you will be happy with final results.

Transplanting is Not a Problem i Do this every time in this first days! I dont cut low stress is not cutting! The plants looking good right now.

Back
Top Bottom