autoflowers not flowering

GJsplif

Hi all from across the pond in England.. Im new to this site and would like to pick your brains please..

Im not new to the growing scene but im new to the AF growing... I have 2 AK-49's that are about 9-10 weeks old and they are not flowering..there is white calyx hairs at nodes etc but no sign of flower just new growth an continuing..and one is about a foot and a half tall and the other only between 10-12 inchs..apart from that they look really healthy, growing in 10ltr pots in a soil/perlite mix as ive always done, under a 300w dual spectrum cfl at 18/6 in a 4x4x7 tent..ph's in the soil are all right so is the water going in an draining,temp is at a constant 22c and humidity fluctuates between 52-60%...ive heard off people that they are not true AF and to drop to 12-12 to kick them off and theres have gone nuts...but then also not to drop to 12-12 and wait it out as this will effect size an yeild...what do i do?? be gratefull of some advise.. thanks ever so...:Namaste:

If they are showing preflowers, I would drop the lighting down to 12/12. Shouldn't really effect yield as it's the dark period that plants really uptake sugar from storage and grow. What is your current lighting schedule?

Oh, and welcome to the site brother!
I have a few links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you. Also, think about starting a grow journal so others can follow along and learn and/or offer assistance.

:welcome: GJsplif to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz

:welcome: GJsplif. I'm growing AK-49 also. You can go to my grow (link in red below) and check out some pictures of mine.
They were planted as seed on Feb. 6th along with 5 other plants. I just flipped them all to 12/12 lighting yesterday.
Hope something there might be of help to you. :)
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

If it's a true auto light schedule won't change it. I'm new to autos as well. I think you may have a non auto flowering plant just a regular. Who did you buy from?

But on a happier note welcome to 420

Back
Top Bottom