Autoflowers

I'm currently growing outdoors a Gorilla Glue Auto from 420. I was going to Quadline it like my 2 photo girls, but then I decided to instead LST it. It is day 28 and the first pistils are out. 420 say you can grow it outdoors all year round, which surprises me, but I'll be rapt if that works here in New Zealand. This is the first time I have tried growing an Auto, so far it is looking good, I can only hope that continues.

Yes. U can get a few harvests a year outside with autos.
Hi Heathen, Can I ask what country/climate location you are in and whether you are able to grow Autos throughout the year where you are, or are the Winter months too much? Cheers

Hi Heathen, Can I ask what country/climate location you are in and whether you are able to grow Autos throughout the year where you are, or are the Winter months too much? Cheers
I'm in kentucky now, but in Arizona I could get at least 2 harvests with autos outside.per summer. Fact. Been there, done that. That can't happen in other parts of the world, depending on many factors. Of course. Ur across the pond I gather?

I'm in North Island, New Zealand, the temps I get in late summer are mostly in the 25 - 29C range. Winter here perhaps drops now and then to a 2 or 3C but probably mostly 10C - 15C or thereabouts.

When you get 2 harvests, do you mean when the first grow is completed the second one then is started? And if each plant last 3 months then that needs about 6 months of grow time which is probably doable here too over the warmest 6 month period.

This is my first time for growing an auto, at nearly 4 weeks I saw pistils, so I presume that it may go for another 8 - 10 weeks. 420 the breeder/seller say it can be grown outdoors all year round, which sounds amazing, altho I guess with far reduced yields in winter months. Anyway, I was surprised at the strain notes saying the one I am growing (Gorilla Glue Auto) can be grown year round. Or maybe they mean somewhere like Florida. I am interested in trying to get pollen from a female plant to create some feminized seeds myself. If I kick one off when I don't care about yield but just to get some female pollen, then doing that over the colder months could be good if it is possible to grow in those conditions.

I'm in North Island, New Zealand, the temps I get in late summer are mostly in the 25 - 29C range. Winter here perhaps drops now and then to a 2 or 3C but probably mostly 10C - 15C or thereabouts.

When you get 2 harvests, do you mean when the first grow is completed the second one then is started? And if each plant last 3 months then that needs about 6 months of grow time which is probably doable here too over the warmest 6 month period.

This is my first time for growing an auto, at nearly 4 weeks I saw pistils, so I presume that it may go for another 8 - 10 weeks. 420 the breeder/seller say it can be grown outdoors all year round, which sounds amazing, altho I guess with far reduced yields in winter months. Anyway, I was surprised at the strain notes saying the one I am growing (Gorilla Glue Auto) can be grown year round. Or maybe they mean somewhere like Florida. I am interested in trying to get pollen from a female plant to create some feminized seeds myself. If I kick one off when I don't care about yield but just to get some female pollen, then doing that over the colder months could be good if it is possible to grow in those conditions.
I used to do a run in Az. Then go right into another one. It gets cool at night. I'm definately fascinated by autos
Here were I am now. We have mild winters, so I may be able to get 2 harvests too? I'll try it.

Back
Top Bottom