Awaiting results. Nervous

Ms. chump stain

I'm getting a new job, and I peed yesterday. I quit for 11 days. Drank raw cranberry juice a couple times. I really didn't try too hard at detoxing (which is why I'm nervous). Took some metamucil. I drank a ton of water the day of, and took 2 asprin about 30 minutes before peeing. I also took my daily B complex, so the pee was yellow. I made sure to go in the morning a couple times before heading to the lab. And made sure to catch it mid stream so I wouldn't get the dirty start, or finish.

I pushed it too. The paperwork said within 48 hours. I told them I'm working mandatory overtime at my current job, and had to wait until I had a day off to go in.

Do you think I passed?

I'm not overwieght, maybe 10 pounds. Fairly active.

Yeah hope you passed your test.

I can't see worth a crap right now and thought the last part of your post said, "Fairly attractive." I was trying to figure out whether you thought that was going to help or hurt your chances but then I put my eyes a few inches from the screen and was able to read it properly. I don't really know why I'm sharing that...

I'd like to see a few million people who are happily employed and don't wish to change their job - and who are "clean" - all go apply for jobs that they are super-qualified for that require testing. To have a positive interview. To take a test (which, I might add, the prospective employer pays for) and to pass it. And then to call the pr*cks and to tell them that they cannot in good conscience work for an organization that includes the willingness to have their privacy invaded as a "qualification" for working for them.

I do not know if it wold make any real difference. But I suspect that it would annoy them greatly - and they'd be out the cost of the test.

Yes, I am an asshole, lol. But I try to use it for good.

LOL @ TS

Good luck w/that test Ms. chump stain... LOL @ your nick... good one!

Sounds like you did all the right stuff to avoid a possy test. I am so glad I don't have to worry about any of my patients wanting a piss test before letting me grow for them... LOL
I could just see it... nope, your not dirty enough, we need a grower who can piss really dirty all year long... AAAHAAAHAAAA

Back
Top Bottom