Babies are weak now! Help!

Hi,

this is my first grow.. Shocker, I know! Well, along with some purchased female seeds I was given 4 freebies of different strains as samples. I decided to do them first in case I blew the first round. So, I started the germination process on the 17th of May. Now we are here and have been transplanted over a week ago into the 6 inch rockwool which I initially overwatered but now on do every 2 to 3 days.

Today is the first sign of weakness. I turn the plants 1/3 turn daily because they follow the light. Today one of the plants didn't turn towards the light. Pics below.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

CIMG1255.JPG

CIMG1260.JPG

CIMG1258.JPG

CIMG1256.JPG

CIMG1251.JPG

Your plants look fine. You need to get a fan on them to thicken the stems so they dont fall over. Just blow it across them and not down onto the tops.

Your plants look fine. You need to get a fan on them to thicken the stems so they dont fall over. Just blow it across them and not down onto the tops.

But don't make them hold on for dear life! Just so they wiggle!

Thanks guys.. I was onto that. Also discovered that humidity was too high in this small grow space. Any thoughts on dehumidifying in a small unit? Thanks

What is RH%?
A dehumidifier would be best option honestly if that's the case.

Wait a minute. I don't remember. Just let me get a little high and I'll remember. LOL Gotta love southpark. So, my RH ranges from 65 to 85%. Way too high from what I gather. I started from seed. Unfortunately the chamber in my cabinet is used for clones and have cfl's. I want to keep the seedlings there as until I see roots in the 6 inch cubes. Then I'll move to the veg chamber which is an LED light. Any idea where I can get a dehumidifier this time of year. All the stores don't have them on their shelves as of now.

Did you try Home Depot, Lowes, and Wal-Mart?

And yes that range is too high for cannabis. you want ~50%

Ok so I got one. Now I have a new problem. So, the new seeds I planted just a couple weeks ago are taller as seedlings than the plants that are almost ready for veg. Problem is one of them was on its side this morning. I propped it up on a popsicle stick. Is there anything else I should do like induce feeding a small quantity of nutes?

Ok so I got one. Now I have a new problem. So, the new seeds I planted just a couple weeks ago are taller as seedlings than the plants that are almost ready for veg. Problem is one of them was on its side this morning. I propped it up on a popsicle stick. Is there anything else
I should do like induce feeding a small quantity of nutes?

Don't give seedlings nutes. Instead, re-pot them burying most of that tall stem. Also, you have a fan blowing on them now correct?

I can't re pot them they are in rockwool. But that makes sense. I do have a fan gently blowing over the top and they all move slightly. Any ideas on repotting that I'm not aware of?

Thanks again man.

You cant physically take the rockwool and root mass and put it in another pot? If not, any room to throw soil on top?

For now I have the ones that need it propped up with popsicle sticks. I moved the 4 "experimental," plants into veg under the led light. They seem to really like it. The others, "all CHRONIC," are really tall seedlings that I will likely move into veg soon as well. I've had family in town, so no time to take pics. Tomorrow I will post more!

Back
Top Bottom