Baby plants

growfl

Hi guys, here is yet another problem I have encountered with my little plants, I left the lid on the greenhouse box (this one Opentip.com: Jiffy/Ferry Morse Seed Co Jiffy-7 Heated Greenhouse - 5035) because I thought that is what I was supposed to do and left it under the flo's because that is what I thought you were supposed to do when they sprout...Anyway, on of the plants had a black leaf on it that I took off, and the other one had one leaf hanging ready to fall... I'm not sure if this is because I left the lid on and it got too humid or because they were over nuted. Any ideas? Oh and sorry I am such a noob.

Re: Baby plants....

hey man, no worries, we were all noobs at one point in time, i myself still consider myself a post noob now, i have 1 grow under my belt and am working on my second...
Now, first off, you only want to have that lid on until they sprout, then they are going to need air!!!
if it wasnt the humidity that killed em, then for sure its possible the nutes!!! you shouldnt give nutes til about the 3rd week of life, or 3rd set of true leaves sprout out!!! the seed has all the nutrients that they need to start out!!!

hope this helps, and :goodluck:

feel free to come on over if you have any more questions, or to check out my grow!!!

:peacetwo:

Thanks, that helped a lot! Im gonna try again but this time do it right, also, for m older plant, do i have to mix the water with nutes every time I water it?

whats good growfl,
depending on the feeding schedule, like i know with the Fox Farms, that on the schedule it shows to feed every week, and water in between feedings!!! with my indoor WW i did a watering, waited 2 days, then fed, waited anoth 2 days, then water, waited another 2 days, then fed, and so on... i did that through out the entire flowering period, i didnt have any nutes for her in veg... but she still came out very nice!!!

but which ever nutes your using your gonna want to find a feeding schedule for that particular nute... then go from there!! once you get the hang of it, you can look at your plant and just know what it wants!!!

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies1.jpg

here is a spreadsheet of leaf deficiencies

whats good growfl,
depending on the feeding schedule, like i know with the Fox Farms, that on the schedule it shows to feed every week, and water in between feedings!!! with my indoor WW i did a watering, waited 2 days, then fed, waited anoth 2 days, then water, waited another 2 days, then fed, and so on... i did that through out the entire flowering period, i didnt have any nutes for her in veg... but she still came out very nice!!!

but which ever nutes your using your gonna want to find a feeding schedule for that particular nute... then go from there!! once you get the hang of it, you can look at your plant and just know what it wants!!!

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies1.jpg

here is a spreadsheet of leaf deficiencies

Love the visual!!

Back
Top Bottom