BACK! and bored...

rc51sport

whats up everyone! im back! missed you all

just wanting to say hi to everyone that missed me (probally not many of you lol)

but im kinda bored right now, wouldnt mind have a cheap lil chatroom here to BS a lil with everyone here thats logged in just waitin for someone to make a post.

who else is high and bored? or even sober and bored (even worse) heres to you :roorrip:

im puffin from my black bowl, with a salute to u my friend. remember when u posted a pic of "the Hammer" then i ran out and got a black bowl to add to my collection. ive gotten several compliments on it. so u get anything new since uve been off-line? ... :grinjoint:

42027.jpg

nope nothing new for me
BUT actually i did but a small pink glass bowl for the girlfriend, not really that exciting to me but she loves it. right now the black hammer is up at a friends house but maybe i should post some pics of my orange/blue bong

picked it up at a local headshop for 60$

thats a nice plant, see that 1 in the plant of the month contest soon.

gonna cruise over to taco bell (cant figure out why im hungry all the time) catch ya in a bit ... :peace:

Taco Bell sounds good, man! I'm pretty bored myself..and sober..I just missed 5:20 my time, but I'm going to wait until 6:20 and toke up with all of the California folks ;)

why does everyone i know gotta work on sunday???

oh well guess its just me sittin here takin all these bong rips
whats everyone up to on this beautiful sunday, its so damn nice outside right now i kinda might roll something up and head to the park

its a beautiful 76 deg and sunny with a cool breeze i love it

stoned from some nice purp whats up every1

i was checking some trics tonight and "oops" accidentally harvested a branch. had about 20% amber ;) guess i better hang to dry

gotta make some room for my white widow clones. theyre looking good, it should get a journal going before i flower. i figure atleast another week till then, i want to get a couple more 68w CFLs and i might remove the 100w daylight. and want to give them some more time to grow, trying to get them to do a small lst, then thinking about using a tomato cage (not sure what theyre called, the round wire things) and cut it down low and run some strings across for a mini SCROG.

but heres the results of tonights "accident"

nov3harv1.JPG

nov3harv3.JPG

how about a smoke report, rc? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom