BagSeed?

RLNY

Just wondering what you guys think on this issue...I got a bag or regz around my way and it had a lot of beans in it all with tiger stripes on them. The smoke was harsh as hell and the high wasnt all that great, its regz so i expected that cause no one else is around with the good stuff. Just wondering do you guys think this is worth planting? Would it come out much better then the stuff i smoked?

Re: BagSeed???

Well if it was full of seeds and harsh to smoke then it was not grown and cured with care and know how. My opinion is that even bag seed from shit weed can produce great buds. It is worth a try, but kill the males to prevent seed formation in the females and cure it properly so it smokes beter and you will get a much beter batch than what you got the first time around. This site has tons of great info on how to grow great buds so read around a bit. plus growing from bag seed is a good and cheap way to learn all the tricks. Good luck-GG

AND
commercial weed is usually from hardy stock, plants that can take more abuse than "designer" strains.
Like GanjaG said, slow-dried and cured sinsemilla from those seeds will be WAY better than the bag they came in.

I've had awesome stuff come from bag seed. Odds are that the schwag that people get was actually decent weed before it was compressed and smuggled.

Like Ranger said, the plants are often very hardy due to being landrace strains or a combination of them. Granted you're going to get lots of herms and males, it's certainly worth the try especially if you're a beginning grower. If it's properly cared for, cured and flushed, it will definitely be some decent end-product.

Some of my best stuff that I've ever had came from bag seed of stuff that I got for 40 a zip. The plants matured, and there were actually different phenos. The one I chose to make a mother was very strong, hardy (but stretched a good bit during veg), and produced these thick, dense buds that just reeked of lemon Pine Sol and skunk. The smoke was awesome, extremely smooth (due to organic growing and knowing how and when to flush), tasted of lemon Pine Sol and perfume, and the high hit me straight in the head after half a joint giving me a bit of energy and then slowly went into what ended up being a sleep inducing Indica buzz.

well i think that its worth a try...because it will help you perfect on the proper growing techinques and its better to learn from not so great bud then like haze or widow...and who knows if nothing else its still free bud and you cant go wrong with free bud

Peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom