Baroreflex Failure

It’s a long shot as it’s rare. Does anyone have any experience using cannabis for treating Baroreflex Failure symptoms?

In November 2019 I had C5/6 spinal fusion surgery to alleviate cervical radiculopathy symptoms in my hand and shoulder.

Surgically they go in through the neck to perform the fusion. Due to the surgery I developed a very rare, what is called a disease; it’s a condition where receptors in the neck that control blood pressure are damaged and you are no longer able to maintain and/or stabilize blood pressure. Traditional BP meds do not help with this condition, in most cases they exacerbate the problems.

I find sedating strains are helpful in lowering spikes when they occur.

Sorry I sure don’t but.... Ever read up about the tacking protocol and CajunCelt? He is a former 420 member now deceased but the concept uses rso oil and it is tacked to the gums for long slow delivery. This was designed for cancer patients but I’ve got some chronic health problems that I think could be much alleviated by this.... now I just need to up my growing game to have enough supply since it takes a fair amount of weed to have constant source of rso oil. Anyway wanted you to have access to this info.... Tacking

warning - it’s a long thread but wow amazing stuff

Sorry I sure don’t but.... Ever read up about the tacking protocol and CajunCelt? He is a former 420 member now deceased but the concept uses rso oil and it is tacked to the gums for long slow delivery. This was designed for cancer patients but I’ve got some chronic health problems that I think could be much alleviated by this.... now I just need to up my growing game to have enough supply since it takes a fair amount of weed to have constant source of rso oil. Anyway wanted you to have access to this info.... Tacking

warning - it’s a long thread but wow amazing stuff
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom