Base nutrients?

Darf.Vappor

I ordered some Bud Ignitor from Advanced Nutrients. I called customer support because I had questions about adding this to my other nutrients. Wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be doubling up and end up burning my plants. So after he assured me that it was safe to add this product in with CalMagic and Kelplex he tells me that I also need to add a base nutrient to my mix. He said that the Fox Farm Ocean Organic soil only had about 5 to 6 weeks of base nutrients in it. Has anyone heard of this before or is he just trying to get me to buy more product?

That sounds about right. If you are pushing a plant hard to grow big, and to have big buds, it will consume more nutrients than you would think. I'm not totally familiar with Fox Farm, but I've heard of it and my local hydro store sells it. Also why Fox Farm sells nutrients too.

I ordered some Bud Ignitor from Advanced Nutrients. I called customer support because I had questions about adding this to my other nutrients. Wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be doubling up and end up burning my plants. So after he assured me that it was safe to add this product in with CalMagic and Kelplex he tells me that I also need to add a base nutrient to my mix. He said that the Fox Farm Ocean Organic soil only had about 5 to 6 weeks of base nutrients in it. Has anyone heard of this before or is he just trying to get me to buy more product?

You should have a regimen of nutrients listed out on a chart. I think if you google advanced nutrients you should probably find one. What you use for seedlings, veg, flower, and late flower are not the same. You will need a PH pen and PH up/down in order to adjust the PH of the water to feed your plants.

Back
Top Bottom