Bay Area-Channel 5-TONIGHT- 11/9

Pinch

KPIX..CBS.. 10:30pm.. Channel 5 in the Bay Area is having a special report tonight that could be damaging to the Medical Marijuana community. The story will focus on the assumption that anyone can get a Med Card in the Bay Area.

:hmmmm:

i wasnt home to see the program, how bad was it?

KPIX..CBS.. 10:30pm.. Channel 5 in the Bay Area is having a special report tonight that could be damaging to the Medical Marijuana community. The story will focus on the assumption that anyone can get a Med Card in the Bay Area.

can you tell us about it?

So.. 10:30 News Channel 5, Oakland I think..
In any case, a reporter goes on an assignment to get an Oakland CBC card. Finds one of those Drs.. first big hit to legitamacy.. the Dr is a stoner and says he signs them for any body.. they talked to a stoner who was fighting a bad back (he was not a good representative of CA 215-ers.)

They had a terminal older man on, he was good. They showed the reporter going inside a club, in SF.. coming out with 8 -1 oz bags of oregono to illustrate to the TV audience how much one could buy at each store.

All in all. it fucking sucked.. but that's ok, cause Dec 1, 2005 you can get a State mandated Medical Marijuana ID Card issued by your conty's Department of Health. Got my email today confrimimng the program in Contra Costa County.

hmm, ill have to start watching the news

Back
Top Bottom